Oh God We Are All Going To Die; or, The Announcement

Oh God We Are All Going To Die; or, The Announcement

Postby channe » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 am

Just like every other proper and judicious appointment, the notices appear in the marketplace, at the corners of streets, and are uttered by the official town crier --

The Myrken Wood Judiciary Council Has Hereby Appointed Mme. Agnieszka River, formerly and currently CHAIRWOMAN OF THE DEFENSE COMMITTEE OF MYRKEN WOOD, as VICE-GOVERNOR OF MYRKEN WOOD at the meeting held August 11, 213.

Somewhere on a farm belonging to Cinnabar Calomel, said Vice-Governor's mother faints.
channe

Re: Oh God We Are All Going To Die; or, The Announcement

Postby Rance » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:46 am

Agnieszka Kazmerrik was many things.

Harsh, sharp-tongued, unabashedly offensive. Mud spattered on the shems of finely-laced skirts. Blood on the knuckles, dried and cracked from a day of labor in a burning Sun. A farmer girl who once thought the world marshaled all its resources against her. Vice-governor. A pin lost in the fabric of voluminous petticoats.

Blood and guts and tactics.

The note she sent to the Meetinghouse was short and written on the back of the announcement.

Dear VICE-GOVERNOR,

Congradulations are in order, perhaps a glass of skoch, I am very relieved to hear this,

lifes are important, you taught me that,

sincerely,
Gloria Wynsee
Rance
Co-Founder

Re: Oh God We Are All Going To Die; or, The Announcement

Postby channe » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:03 am

Gloria,

Thankyew, uh I think maybe five or six glasses of skotch sound just awesome right now, now do you get what I was talking about the other night about doing what you need to do?

hey I could use a talk with you after thinking about what you said before you went to sleep. Stop by sometime, not at the meeting house, at my house.

Ms. VICE-GOVERNOR.
channe

Return to Myrken Wood