A Letter Arriving Eventually

A Letter Arriving Eventually

Postby Glenn » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:37 am

The delay was purposeful. Any less and she might have come after him. It was complicated further by the fact that the creature known once as It was not entirely in its old body which led to a good deal of confusion and asking around town by some poor out of sorts urchin.

Eventually, though, it would arrive to her.

Megera,

I hate letters and this is written in haste. I have valued out talks as of late. They reminded me, again and again, no matter what I wear, who I am. This is important. One such as me should never be allowed to forget. Mercy for me has long been used up. I go now to cut my bonds. This is what you wanted, I know, even if you did not say it in so many words. Consider yourself a muse for murder, then. I think you will like that.

Giuseppe
Glenn
Co-Founder

Re: A Letter Arriving Eventually

Postby Guppy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:17 am

The letter was delivered to her hands in time. The creature, firmly entrenched in an ever-slumbering Niall's form, stretched out her legs in front of her as her darkened eyes skimmed over the contents of the letter. Giuseppe did not often write her, so if he was doing so now, it was likely to carry some weight of importance. The air of finality to the words made her eyes narrow and she dropped her feet to the floor. A muse for murder, he said.

Well, there was no time to lose. He would not have sent this if she could have stopped him. Regardless, she would not be herself if she did not try.

First stop was the Inquistory. A knock sounded upon the door, possibly startling a stray Inquisitor or two at the shattered silence. Another, more insistent knock followed.
Guppy

Return to Myrken Wood