A Missive for the Maker of Pies

A Missive for the Maker of Pies

Postby Jirai » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 pm

"Psst. Genny."

The blonde urchin had grown quite good at sneaking up on people. And slipping things out of their pockets. Or, in this case, slipping something into a pocket.

"What's implicitly mean?" Cat asked innocently.

~*~

Genny

We begin very soon. A matter of days and perhaps less than that. You will know when it has begun, for what we will do will be unmistakable.

In preparation, make a tally of your inquisitors: who can be trusted, who is taken, who allies with her willingly. Be prepared to swiftly eject those who take her side. If they outnumber the rest, be prepared to abruptly depart from the inquisitory, taking with you those who share your cause. If needs be, my home can provide safe harbour to you and they. If the distance is impractical, proceed to the address listed below: under most conventional circumstances, it is the square of land which the Militia will be most readily able to hold.

Expect unrest upon the streets. Warn those you can and who you can trust implicitly. My hope is that we spill no blood save for hers. You understand, I think, that in insurrection, hopes and good intentions are no guarantee.

With my thanks yet,
-Ariane.
Jirai
Op

Return to Myrken Wood