To those in Power, from the Hospital.

To those in Power, from the Hospital.

Postby channe » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:20 am

From the hospital come errand-boys with messages to the current councilors, to Treadwell, Governor Burnie, Kerrak al-Nerun, and Ariane Carnath-Emory:

My dear friends in Myrken:

I have had it. This situation is over. We are bowing to Catch and letting him do whatever the frak he wants to because he is "powerful." So he gets away with Murdering people because of his "power," most recently Me, while I was mourning the death of my Husband. Well I am powerful, too, and this is how I choose to exercise that power today:

You may have Catch in Myrken Wood or you may have me in Myrken Wood. Obviously one cant go against him Alone. We send the army and find some frakking war-sorcerers and we send them after him, or I leave, because all of you have a case of I Don't Give A Shit and I can no longer work with that.

You have one week to choose.

Me or him.

Get to it.

Sincerely,
A. Kaczmarek
channe

Re: To those in Power, from the Hospital.

Postby Treadwell » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:31 am

A reply goes out in Treadwell's heavy, sloppy script.

= = = = = = =

My dear Agnieszka,

While I most certainly approve of your presence over Catch's, particularly since you've not tried to disembowel me at this point in time, I don't fancy that killing the man outright is the appropriate fix. I also firmly believe that you need to rest and heal before attempting anything regarding this matter, as I let you know in person.

I reckon that, by the content of this message, you're finding the constables to be less than helpful in resolving this situation.

I'll do what I can to try to reach Glenn so that we might resolve this quickly, safely, and as peacefully as is possible. Pray don't do anything rash or foolish.

Aloisius

= = = = = = = =

And then, a companion note to Glenn's office.

= = = = = = = =

Governor Burnie,

The good Councilwoman has a most agreeable point that we simply must do something regarding Catch. We need to fashion a suitable snare or solution for this concern. Do contact me. If I'm not at the Meetinghouse, simply send a messenger to my home or to my toy shop, where you shall likely find me.

Councilor Treadwell

= = = = = = = =
"Looks like a table to me. Do you think it could hold up someone as bulbous as Treadwell?" -- Dr. Brennan, Myrken Wood Rememdium Edificium
Treadwell

Re: To those in Power, from the Hospital.

Postby channe » Fri May 09, 2014 4:42 am

My dear Aloisius,

Apparently You are the only one left who Gives a Shit along with me. Hasn't that been the case for a while?

I remain thinking that Killing the man would be a great fix. Killing something, in general, Stops it. And Catch needs to be Stopped.

I cant wait for people who are sitting around in their homes with their thumbs up their arses to remove those thumbs and come back to the Meetinghouse. Glenn thinks he can be Governor? He needs to Rest. You and I can take care of everything that needs taken care of. I am the reason Rhaena Olwak is dead, I am the reason things happen around here, I make things happen, and I am done waiting for orders and being a chained, useless dog.

I Learned things in Razasan, Things that I have kept Secret for fear. But a Kaczmarek is not afraid and now that Aleksei is gone I cannot be weak like a weeping lady, I Saved this town from The Lady and I will save it from Catch and from Everything that Hurts.

A. Kaczmarek
channe

Return to Myrken Wood