A Letter; Necessarily

A Letter; Necessarily

Postby channe » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:46 am

A letter has been read to the Kaczmarek family; the town only knows the contents of the letter because the entire family is illiterate & the scribe they hired to read is a complete blabbermouth.

Deer familey,

I have goten to Edirne al rite and me and Aniela are fine if a bit muddy, we did not tayk the best cowch and as you know New Dawntles wether sucks this time of year and Aniela hates traveling but I cant be arsed to be without her sorry Mama. I hav alredy talked with Red Anilar and he will see me to talk mor about the needs of Istota Gora and we will see where to go and what kind of training I ken get. Edirne is so pretty Mama I doant know why you ever left oh Right the Pogroms. I am doing what you Say and keeping Quiet and Mum abowt the One God. Everybody looks like Ariane, yeesh. I love you and Aniela misses you all. I will return with a Solution to the Problem. Until then I will stay at Kamber's if you need to rite me and for GODSAKES GET CINN TO WRITE IT FOR YOU AND NOT SOME RANDOM SCRIBE. I bet you got some random scribe.

Yrs,
Agnie
channe

Re: A Letter; Necessarily

Postby channe » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:50 am

A second letter has arrived.

Deer familey,

Edirne is cold and blusteral and I feel like my nowse is about to freeze off. Aniela gows arownd with me all huddled in blankyts and coats and everything is covered in freezing mud and not so pretty after all. Aniela is talking now like a thunderstorm. She will not shut up. After many Talkes Red Anilar agreede to send what we have asked him too and connected me to a Person who can help me learn more. The Box you are looking for shud arive by mid-Februarey and will be on a Mail Train run by a man called Silas. I am still at Kamber's until I finish the other tasks on the agenda. I shall be home by Spring and then our new lives can begin. Say hello to the familee and Cinnabar and Rilly at the markit. Do they all think I am at a school? I suppose it can be a school.

Yrs,
Agnie
channe

Postby channe » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:41 am

A third letter.

Deer familey,

I have receeved your confirmashun that you have Red Anilar's thing and the other thing and I will also take home a few Things with me that will also benefit Istota Gora. That is good, Kamber was starting to be really annoying. I was hoping that Aleksei wuld have been home by now but you are right Mama if he hasent been back to see Aniela he is probably Dead.

and becaus of her I cant go and KILL THE BASTARD THAT DID IT

the king of rodel

see you in two weeks i love you all

Yrs,
Agnie
channe

Postby channe » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:00 am

Town gossip makes a point to mention that Agnieszka River was seen in the market this morning buying bread with her daughter, two of her brothers, and their families. There always seems to be more of them as the years go by...
channe

Return to Myrken Wood