A Letter for Captain Daniels.

A Letter for Captain Daniels.

Postby Guillaume » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:53 am

Or, more precisely, a visitor. Waverley Jacobs, indentured courier, is ushered with little delay to the appropriate room; mention of her employer's name tends to have that effect upon people. And there she waits, folded parchment in her hand, until such time as it can be delivered into the Captain's own grasp. Its contents read as follows:

I, Giscard Guillaume, Lord of Lothbury Estate, Councilor of the Myrken Wood Judiciary In Regards To Commerce and Trade Etc., to Thomas Daniels, Captain of the Myrken Wood Guard, Order of Straka: Greetings.

I will keep this brief. As regards our recent conversation:

I find certain flaws in your reasoning. Much like yourself, I am no expert on the matters of enchantment and bewitchment; I am inclined to accept your explanation of Straka's behaviour on the night in question, lacking any better alternative. Herein lies the problem: if such men as yours may be ensorcelled, so might be any other; there is no 'safe alternative', as regards the matter of security during future meetings, when even the Councilor's own guards might prove susceptible to this magicking. This being so, I see but a single, feasible alternative.

Your understanding and contribution on these matters is much appreciated.

Done by my hand at the Estates of Lothbury, this 13th day of June.
Giscard Guillaume.
Guillaume

Return to Barracks / Gaol