Agnieszka's Notebooks.

Agnieszka's Notebooks.

Postby channe » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:30 am

In Aeryn Karolinger's office, there are a few sheets of paper set aside. And on that paper --

-- well-meaning chickenscrawl, or the entire written oveure of one Agnieszka Kaczmarek after quite a bit of time of impatient tutoring. She's getting better, but, really, will that ever mean that she is ever going to be able to spell her own name?

A B C D E F G
H luks like a hors harnes
cat dog cow tree
sord hors horsis armar
flank seege batul
armur
i cant spel arin!

horsis
soldyurs
solders
bruther
bruthur
formashin
I RITE CRAP

pepul
horsis and pepul (peple)
PEPULE?
CAVALREE
cavalree formashin

in the batul whare thane of meddoford kilt the prince of all mark was most infants. infantree. pepul and sords. thay lost becuz of the meddoford had lots of pepul? solders and tactul? tacikal advan. NO. advynta? THYNGS THAT THROWED ROKS.

or mabe allmark planed bad!!
channe

Postby Vanidor » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:51 pm

Here was Agnieszka's sheaf of papers, left just as they had been since the last time she had had the time to work on the letters and numbers that Aeryn had since been teaching her.

Here, also, was Aeryn looking over the scrawl with a mildly bemused look on his face as he scanned the length of the papers. He felt like a teacher here, as he perused the younger woman's work, and even more so as he plucked up his pen and dipped the nub into the inkwell on his desk. A pause as he preused the papers, and then he made a few additions.

For instance, besides his name he wrote it again, spelled out full and long and in a neat hand. "Aeryn Karolinger" He didn't bother with the accent marks, for Agnieszka knew how to -sound- out his name. Next, besides the word 'bruthur' he added 'Brother' to the list of words.

And lastly, at the very end (and even though he was certain she couldn't -read- all of it!) he added some more.

"Almark did plan badly, for they could have mustered on the far side of the river Sesvyr and used it to shield their flank against the Thane's cavalry. Still, their lack of archers, or any cavalry of their own made it certain that they would be cut to pieces by the wild charges of the warriors from Thesil. While pike and spear do make an effective counter against a mounted warrior, it alone will not allow you to win when the other force is completely mobile and armed with bows and arrows... When you can read this and recite it to me fully, we can move on to another book I do know you will love."

One should always be drunk. That's all that matters... But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk. - Charles Baudelaire

Vanidor

Postby channe » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:53 am

Aeryn you told me to rite about what I red for practis so here it is.

The mowntins are why Derree can keep an armey that is not as very big as uther countrees and is most all milisha. The mowntins are also why nobudy trys to fite Derree ever.

To do with horsis:
1) ambush and surpris. (with lite cavalree.)
2) kill from big heites.
3) go faster then enemys. (to kill them)

all of that but not with long bows. if you do too much with horsis an the enemy has long bows you can skrew your horsis and die. or pike skwares (oh I know I spelt that wrong.) and formashuns what Thesilayn run into when they fiteing New Dawntlus also are good at brakeing cavalry. also its very good to break foot batul formashuns earley in a batul becaus if a foot formashun stays together its harder for the horsis to win.

Also I am thinking of other shit --

Lots of pepule thot the Wall was a gud idea. My brother Dommanik wurked on the Wall and got muney but now its just siting there. It mite be able to keep huge armeys from walking cross but what if they gots magic or like awdmathis can make dead people walk around? or blow up all of us like orvere.

also when there is dead pepul fiteing they is usually run by one brain and showting and messengers on a batulfeeld aint as fast as one brain.

Isnt this all just a game if there are pepul that can blow us all up with their heads. why dont the Brotherhood have pepul (well we do but he kind of went nuts) that can blow things up.

Aeryn I hear that the Bayee is back. will we hav to fite the koltists. the thing is with all of the straka boys they might not want to fite pepul they know speshially when they are already in the batul. brakeing formashun my ass ha!!

this is the most i ever rote ever.
I GET A PRIZE

I feel dumb because you are siting rite here and I am gona talk to you now.
channe

Return to Barracks / Gaol