Seeking the High Constable

Seeking the High Constable

Postby Seth_Bloodmoon » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:10 pm

Seth sought out the building in which the Constabulary was based early in the morning. There was a tension about the 6'10" tall ilarian elf along with a bit of impatience. He had managed to find sleep but it had been restless.

He would approach the building and try to catch the attention of the first constable he saw and when he had the attention of one he would speak in a carefully controlled voice, keeping the tension out of it that was so obvious in his body, "I need to speak with the High Constable... It is of a matter involving Teron Ashfiend and the barmaid he kidnapped, Teddi..."
Gods of War, I call you. My sword is by my side.
I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride.
I will crack the whip with a bold, mighty hail.
Cover me with death if I should ever fail.

~~ Words from The Warriors' Prayer by Manowar
Seth_Bloodmoon

Postby Cinnabar » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:09 am

The first representatives of the Constabulary to cross Bloodmoon's path are a couple of uniformed Street Constables on their way out for patrols; the elf is politely directed to the main reception, over there across the yard, sir, talk to the officer behind the desk, hope that's everything, sir, mind how you go.

Inside the building is a solid-looking desk, with a solid-looking sergeant behind it. On being informed of the visitor's name and business he nods, and calls to a young lad nearby to run a message to the High Constable's office; the boy wears a jerkin in the same grey as the Street Constables' tunics, and seems to know his way around the Yard. Meanwhile the elf is invited to take a seat upon one of the benches along the walls of the lobby; he might get the impression that this is as much to keep him out of the way of the bustling Constables as it is for his own comfort.

If is a few minutes before a reply comes back, the breathless runner ducking a quick bow to Bloodmoon before he speaks.

"The High Constable'll see you know, sir. This way, if you please."
Omnia mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis.
Cinnabar

Postby Seth_Bloodmoon » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:22 pm

Seth would thank have words of thanks for the various members of the Constabulary that pointed him in the right direction and he would sit in silence on one of those benches until the runner arrived with word that the High Constable was ready to see him.

He would nod a little and push himself to his feet, right hand retrieving Teddi's letter from a pocket as he is taken to see the High Constable.
Gods of War, I call you. My sword is by my side.
I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride.
I will crack the whip with a bold, mighty hail.
Cover me with death if I should ever fail.

~~ Words from The Warriors' Prayer by Manowar
Seth_Bloodmoon

Return to Barracks / Gaol