Meeting of the Guard!

Meeting of the Guard!

Postby Darren » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:55 am

(EDIT: The day was moved from Friday to Saturday, for better convenience...)

This note was sent out to the councilors and to every guard who has signed up within the past week and those that are enlisted now. Also, there was a letter sent to Captain Kerrak of the Companions.

"This letter is sent to inform everyone, that on Saturday night at sundown there will be a meeting of the Guard at the headquarters. Issues to be discussed are

(1) The vampire problem in Myrken;
(2) Guards stationed around the South and Southeast borders;
(3) Promotions and special ranks assigned;
(4) The presence of Thessilane in the Myrken forest;

Questions can be asked about each issue as the individual case is brought up. Every guard is expected to come, though there will be some exceptions.

The best to all.

- Alexander Kanashia, Captain of the Order of Straka."

OOC: Saturday night at 7 or 8 PM EST (it will start when everyone who is going to show up gets situated) there will be an IC meeting of Guards and those invited. The councilors and Kerrak are not expected to come, however guards are.

I'm sure some won't be able to attend, and that's quite fine. I understand how real life can be at times, and not showing up isn't going to hurt you or your character. So no biggie.

If you're interested in it, you're more than welcomed to try out a guard character and get involved, as future storylines is going to crop up for guard PC's and channel-wide. So, fun for everyone. ;D

Thank you all muchly. :love:
I refuse to believe this is as good as it gets.
Darren

Postby Rattrap » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:41 pm

OOC: Saturday night, you say? That's about...oh, four, five o'clock...shouldn't be a problem. I'll make sure to bring along Joseph O'Cynen, Robert Sullivan, and Thomas Daniels.

Ya know, the crew. :p

Ratt can sulk about in the hospital at the time being.
Rattrap

Return to Barracks / Gaol