Why the devil hasn't Alexi Rose been arrested yet?

Why the devil hasn't Alexi Rose been arrested yet?

Postby SalsaDoom » Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:47 pm

Birch had been asking some questions lately and he found poor Myrken Wood to be a palce with problems. Its politicans were venal, its lawmen where well iententioned, but poorly led and organized. (haha! a Corporal, indeed. It would be a cold day in hell before a Gentleman such as Birch recognized that fellow's rank). Vampires seemed to be lurking in the shadows, and likely worse that he didn't yet know about.

So he had a list of things to do. An action plan so to speak. And first on the list, was finding out why Alexi Rose was not being arrested for assaulting Phlynn in public.

Birch rode up to the guardhouse and dismounted his horse. He entered the building and walked up to the nearest staff member. "Hello there. I'd like to make an inquiry about an arrest -- or lack of one rather. It seems this 'Lady' had assaulted a young fellow by the name of Phlynn quite publicly. Yet, as far as I or any of my aquantances can tell, no action has yet been taken. Understand, fine fellow, that I am not accusing the Guard of anything -- Indeed, I am seeking merely to relieve my ignorance on the subject." He spoke in a formal, but friendly tone. He gave the fellow a smile as he awaited an explanation...

--SD
SalsaDoom

Postby Tyralor » Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:55 pm

Things had a way of working their way up the chain of command. While he had no personal ability to drift to the front gates to speak with the gentleman making the inquiries himself, he at least listened to what the inquiry was about.

Ultimately, he nodded slightly. He'd received word of course, of a restraining order. Surely, a heavy handed approach, when one claws out another's eye. Admittedly, from what he understood, the lad, Phlynn, had the ability to heal. He thought. He wasn't entirely certain how vampires worked. He'd never gotten up close and personal with one. Nor, admittedly, did he intend to.

"Bugger if I know. Special restraining orders from Captain Corporal. If you want to know the particularls, seek him out."

Was the ultimate response that wormed its way back down to the gentleman waiting at the front gate with the query. Kilborn settled at his desk once again, and continued the missive for the Prince of New Dauntless, inquiring as to the forces that were being prepared, and their eventual arrival. It had truly, been too long since word had arrived. Perhaps something new had occured on that front as well.

Fortunately, for now, there were those in the region, capable of setting up their own, much needed assistance.
Tyralor

Return to Barracks / Gaol