A letter posted

A letter posted

Postby Aeri` » Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:54 am

A sealed envolope was placed upon Lt. Kilborn's desk by a guard of the gaol upon the healers request. When it would be opened one would find interesting words within.

Dear Sir,

I have two requests.
I believe the two women are innocent that you hold in question upon Tyralor's death. I also now believe that perhaps the body was not Tyralor's. I will seek this information out once I've spoken to a few of his friends and examed the body further.

Of course anything I do find will be revealed to you. It is all speculation on my part for now however. It's something I do intend to pursue and wish permission from the Straka to exam the body more closely.

This letter however is also a request that bail be posted for both women, or for them to be placed in a better environment?

Aerithya Ty'ahel Roschen Silverwind
I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.
Marlene Dietrich
Aeri`

Postby Tyralor » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:07 am

Aerithya Ty'ahel Roschen Silverwind;

The confirmation of the body has been made by Tyralor McDougal's wife, and is currently under her jurisdiction, while arrangements for burial are being made. We have no reason to doubt her authenticity in this matter.

The investigation of the murder of Tyralor McDougal is progressing, and at this point in time, we have no reason to believe that the two women we hold were not responsible for the crime committed.

We thank you for your interest, and if you should turn up anything of note, please let a member of the Order know immediately.

Sincerely,
Lieutenant J. Kilborn.
Tyralor

Return to Barracks / Gaol