The King's Man in Myrken Wood Returns...

Postby Wendy » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:13 am

As it would turn out, the girl hardly touched the lunch that was provided. She had become fixated on creating the remaining letters to all council members, and other guests, and simply forgot to stop.

The greens wilted and breadcrust hardened while she poured out what she felt best represented Bromn's thinking. Identical letters were addressed to each of the following; spaces left for filling in, by the Governor's own hand, as well as signature:

Lord Aldwin Meriwether Gilby, 3rd Baron Hawkesbury - Minister of Myrken Wood
Aston Aldred - Councilor of Defense and Civil Security
Vanidor Goldenhair - Councilor of Agriculture
Rondeau Spier - Councilor of Trade and Commerce
Eduardo Ramirez - Councilor of Trade and Commerce
Aloisius Treadwell - Councilor of Administrative Sanctions
Cinnabar Calomel - High Constable of Myrkentown Constabulary
Malaroth Deucalios of Zachea - Grand Knight - Shepherd Knights of the Silver Staff
Aeryn Karolinger - Captain, Brotherhood of Janeiro

By Order of the venerable Altias Bromn of Xanth Grange, Governor of Myrken Wood, the Judiciary Council of Myrken Wood A.R. 207 shall resume session immediately. Accomodations for meeting have been prepared by council secretary, and your presence must be witnessed on the ___ day of ______ at the residence of the good Councilor of Administrative Sanctions, Aloisius Treadwell. Proceedings will be initiated by the Governor according to the following:

Itinerary (to be filled in by the governor)

In witness hereof, I set my seal at Myrkentown the VI day of June, A.R. CCVII
per Pemberton Fick.

Whenever Altias was ready, the announcements would be sent. By the time she looked up, her expression showed that she could not believe the hour. The windows in the room were growing dark, now lost to the sun. Was it dinner time already?

She smiled warily for the governor at his suggestion of going home. "Of course, Sir, I didn't mean to have taken this long. Your letters are ready, Sir. I've indiated places where you'll need to sign or add finishing touches, but they are otherwise ready to be passed along." the Fick girl stretched out her arms and stood, moving a step or two from the chair, "I'll see that the High Constable learns of your questions," a yawn, full of oxygen to wake her up, gave the girl a gasp's worth of energy, "I can't think of anything more that is worth discussing, governor Bromn." Conscious of the time as daylight slid away, Pemberton smiled again.
Wendy

Previous

Return to Myrken Wood Meetinghouse