A Matter of Considerable What-The-F***.

A Matter of Considerable What-The-F***.

Postby channe » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am

The following letter will end up in Glenn's mailbox in the morning, when he arrives for the day's work:

Dear Glenn,

Thank you for telling me all about Catch and the fact that he is some kind of super ridikulus crazy DEMON KIND OF THING or ANSHENT POWER. becaus you KNOW that telling your Defens Comitey is importunt for the Defens of Myrken and all and espeshuly since you say you trust me a whole lot. Espeshuly since I am you know supposed to know these things so that you know I can Defend Myrken from shit like this. Your considerashun is legendarey.

Oh wait you didunt tell me. YOU DIDUNT TELL ME ANYTHING AT ALL.

your TRUSTED (or not apparentlee) frend --
Agnie.
channe

Re: A Matter of Considerable What-The-F***.

Postby Glenn » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:41 am

Agnie,

Renea was in the room when he blew up the gaol. You never asked? No, no, seriously. I'm pretty sure you knew about Catch and you just forgot.

Everyone knows about Catch. The little sexless urchin thing that hides under tables at the Dagger knows about Catch. That idiot squire boy knows about Catch. This mute kid I saw the other day knows about Catch. I bet you that god damn Khalika Quiller, who is a pox ridden madwoman that I think is just some sort of sentient form of fungus inhabiting a dead body, knows about Catch. There is a huge file in the Inquisitory that you've been welcome to look at. There are probably some others that it would be a good idea for you to look at as well. The Dreamwaker, Dhrinn, The Eight.

It's hardly about trust. I just barely know anyone who hasn't been tossed across the room by his energy tendrils as of yet. I figured you knew. Anyway, I've assigned Cinnabar to take lead in dealing with him and he's agreed. You're welcome to work with him and offer what support you can.

Still, I'm curious. What would you do if you had the knowledge? Stabbing him doesn't work. Locking him up doesn't work. I didn't think you'd approve of the "Sending him to Rasazan in a box with holes in it." plan.

With legendary consideration,
Glenn
Glenn
Co-Founder

Return to Myrken Wood Meetinghouse