Healing!?

Healing!?

Postby BetaFlame » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:50 am

Aleksei had met with Lamai, and had gotten both good and bad news. Good news, she had confirmed what he knew already. Bad news? He had a piece of a demon axe embedded in his side. Wonderful! He sighs and sits down to pen a letter, fully expecting a scathing and biting reply in return, given how Agnie had decided the break the news of their marriage in a letter where she talked about war and conspiracies. He really needed to start proof reading her crazy.

Glenn,

I took your advise and met with Lamai. She confirmed that the angel and most of the demon axe were gone. I say 'most' because the damn thing shoved a shard of metal into my side. It was enough to be able to influence my moods, but not enough to outright corrupt and take me over. She has sealed it up inside me while she looks for a way to remove it. It has grown a pocket of flesh around it, and as I understand it would be detrimental to my health to remove it. In the same way driving a dagger into my heart would be detrimental.

I am sure you understand my hesitance to have it removed right now.

When can I expect the guards?

Sincerely,
Aleksei River
Suddenly-Less-Senior Inquisitor.
BetaFlame

Re: Healing!?

Postby Glenn » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

It takes a few days but a few notes arrive finally to Aleksei River, only a few minutes apart. Only the third one came via Teahouse Girl. Hopefully Agnie didn't answer the door. Or Suede.

Aleksei,

Why is nothing ever easy?

Glenn

------------
Aleksei,

Magic is stupid and so are you.

Glenn

-------------
Aleksei

Continue doing what you were doing. If Lamai says it's sealed, it's sealed. You get points for following my advice. I've attached the names of the Constables. They've been through a lot. Keep that in mind. They've also been briefed about your condition. Keep that in mind too. Marigold, who delivered the message, has not been appraised on your condition; she didn't need to know.

We should really get back to using the question box.

Glenn
Glenn
Co-Founder

Postby channe » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Agnie, however, does answer the door.

She snatches the letter from the teahouse girl's hand, smiles sweetly, and closes the door, and tells the teahouse girl to wait. She comes back with a letter, sealed with a very ordinary wax seal using very ordinary wax.

Deer Glenn.

DO NOT SEND TEAHOUSE GIRLS HERE IT IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL. I AM NOT LAFFING.

Agnie.
channe

Postby Glenn » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 am

Dearest Agnieszka,

They are a test. So far he's passing, but I have my eye on him!

Only the best for you,
Glenn

He only put one heart under his name for her.
Glenn
Co-Founder

Return to Myrken Wood Meetinghouse