Another letter, but at least the writer can spell

Another letter, but at least the writer can spell

Postby BetaFlame » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:14 am

Glenn,

I had another.. encounter with Galacia. This one was far less violent, and far more confusing. She approached me at the Dagger, claiming that we had a common enemy. I professed my disbelief at this notion, and might have even insulted her a time or two. I think I am allowed, she tried to kill me. I believe at one point I suggested if she was such a high and powerful demoness, she wouldn't need my help She did stab me, I felt entitled to a little mocking, wouldn't you agree?

At any rate, she suggested that the little rings and feathers being left all over town are somehow linked to the Baie and Dhrin but somehow not. She said it was the same, but different? She was very vague about it.

The only thing that gave me pause was.. she was afraid. I could feel it coming off her, and I don't mean in a super magical sense. It was more of a gut reaction to years of sword play. You know when the person you are fighting was afraid, and she was afraid.

Do you want me to pursue this?

- Aleksei.
BetaFlame

Re: Another letter, but at least the writer can spell

Postby Glenn » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:25 am

Aleksei,

I find the idea of getting into an outright physical altercation with Galacia a bit outlandish. She's a being of dreams, ethereal. She is likely sorely disadvantaged in the waking world relative to her natural habitat. Next time you see her, call her a bodice-stuffed harridan. She loves that sort of thing.

Regardless, we haven't pieced together much about the rings yet. I suggest sending a quick letter to Genvieve Tolleson, Junior Inquisitor, asking her for her impressions of the rings. She noticed something quite peculiar about one she picked up. Past that, you can take lead on the investigation. You're already involved after all.

Strictly information gathering, however, Aleksei. I don't want you facing off against any preternatural threat without the proper discussion and preparation.

Glenn
Glenn
Co-Founder

Re: Another letter, but at least the writer can spell

Postby BetaFlame » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 am

Glenn,

Its not that I go out of my way to get in trouble. I think I have a scent or something that draws it in. Perhaps I should change soap? But I assure you that a scuffle with Galacia is no fun. She wanted to see what was 'inside me' so she stabbed me repeatedly. I don't remember all the details. Blood loss will do that. Fortunately, Niall healed me.

Did I tell you Niall volunteered to work for me?

You know what they did to my head. I am incapable of dreaming now. Part of my brain is always active.

The rings might be a moot point. When Dhrin died, they all started screaming for a good.. 20 seconds or so? Then they exploded to dust.

And I promise short of anything trying to actually stab me, I will try to avoid bloodshed - mine or there.

-Aleksei
BetaFlame

Return to Myrken Wood Meetinghouse