To Catch What's Become Incoherent

To Catch What's Become Incoherent

Postby Rance » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:38 pm

A verbose letter on familiar Darkenhold parchment was delivered to the Meetinghouse, addressed to one MARSHALL A. EMORY.

Ariane,

I trust that all is well, I have made it a point to be less abracive as of late. It is my thought that when a brain becomes comprimised it, in the intrest of trying to make good sense, often makes bad decisions -- in this thought, how is it that I may question others and their natures when I am yet chrit criticol of my own? Prayers and songs have done well to fill hole in my head, even if I do not understand all the chapel tongue.

I write to you however because Mister Catch has said a thing: he has said that once Vise-Governor Agon Agney has made such dire accusings of him, to wit: an act of r--- that he swears he has not committed, and that she might stop fighting the worms in her and the wolf in her. Do you understand what this means because I do not? She has asked of me find the Lady's body but I will not and this I have told to her, it is better it remain undiscovered and I will not wish to reawaken this.

What I wish to ask is that, has Mister Catch seen Agney as he says, and has she said or accused him of awful things? He wished that I might command him as a Jerno [unintelligible] should a [unintelligible] to hang her, but I will never do such a thing. He mentioned your name and you know of our friend that he is very difficult to understand at times, though I love him dearly. May I ask for clarifoccasion?

Your friend,
Glour'eya Wynsee
Rance
Co-Founder

Return to Myrken Wood Meetinghouse