For the Constabulary, a Question of Boundaries.

For the Constabulary, a Question of Boundaries.

Postby Carnath-Emory » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:28 am

To: Chief Constable Woeburn
copied to: Governor Glenn Burnie
copied to: Chairwoman River

The secureing of Golben has become an imeediate and significent concern.

Passage into Golben is prohibited exsept with the Council's express written permission.
Councilor Berdini's permission alone is not acceptible.

Advise on what arangements you deem necessary to enforce this.

Marshall Emory
Myrken Defense Committee

Carnath-Emory

Re: For the Constabulary, a Question of Boundaries.

Postby channe » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:21 pm

Marshal Emory & all:

I am not sure about the Securing of an area as big as Golben is, if people are determined and bound to hurl themselves into that unholy Terror they will do so, guard or no guard.

But let us begin with the placing of a Guard on all significant approaches to turn away lookers. It is slightly Expensive but will do for now for the majority. And also with the Punching of Councilor Berdini in the Face, because that man has no sense what so Ever.

Agnieszka River, chairwoman

And a second letter only to Glenn and Ariane:

I hesitate to say this in front of Woeburn, I do not know him well. But you I know, and so I say this: Golben will not be secured until Berdini gives up its Secrets. The man must be interrogated.
channe

Postby Cinnabar » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Marshall Emory, Governor Burnie, Chairwoman River,

To my understanding Golben exists no more, nor has it for some years. The pit that remains is likely a hazard to the unwary, but if the Constabulary's remit is to be broadened to include protecting the public from their own foolishness I must insist on a considerable increase in funds and resources available to cope with this additional burden.

Unless, of course, there is some aspect of the pit which renders it of particular note but which you have so far declined to mention. I regret that I can offer little advice on arrangements until I know precisely what is to be guarded, from whom, and for how long.

Whatever the case, Golben-that-was lies some distance beyond the Constabulary's jurisdiction of Myrkentown and surrounds, and as such would require a special dispensation from the Governor's office to see my officers posted there.

Sincerely

Edric Woburn
Chief Constable, Myrkentown Constabulary
Cinnabar

Re: For the Chairwoman, a Question of Details.

Postby Carnath-Emory » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:21 am

To: Chairwoman River
copied to: Governor Glenn Burnie

Councilor Berdini has a great deal of sense.
What he lacks is ethics, a flaw which bleeding his face did not correct.
The question of interrogation, of course, I leave to the Council.

Golben's size is a concern.
Expense is a concern. I am not unaware and remand the details of this matter to your selves for further accounting.
That Golben reportedly harbours a presence which is capable of interaction with uncautious visitors, that this
presence is by reports pro-active, that I can find no indication that it is not willing to grow its field of agency
beyond Golben's boundaries is also a concern.

I am concerned less by fools falling in, than Golben reaching out.

A guard upon the approaches will suit for now if it must.

Marshall Emory
Myrken Defense Committee

Carnath-Emory

Postby channe » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:14 pm

To: Ariane Carnath-Emory
Copied to: Governor Burnie

Golben harbors a presence with inteligens? And when were you going to tell me? When was anyone going to tell me? I am always the last to know these things. You sertainly knew, Glenn, and yet nobody ever says "OH THIS IS IMPORTANT I AM GOING TO TELL AGNIESZKA." It's like I am sitting here with my thumb up my ass and you don't care. God give me just one battle with swords I can actually win!!

Then we need a mage. I would ask Aleksei to do it, but he's still in Thessilane. If he is still alive. He has not written for months. Nobody has answered my letters at the Thesil Court. None of you seem to fucking care. Anyway If we cant kill it we must bind it.

What does Berdini know about this?

Sincerely,
Agnieszka
channe

Return to Myrken Wood Meetinghouse