Solidarity

Solidarity

Postby Rance » Wed May 07, 2014 3:10 pm

The piece of parchment was wrinkled and dog-eared after having been stuffed far too long in a satchel. The page smelled of woody canvas and a tinge of medical ointment.

Agnie sz k a,

FOrg i ve my scipt i hazzard lo oking a foo l to wri te with this hand, for it is what I have got left

I me ant wha t it was I sai d when I came to y Ou and no mat ter what is said
or what will comE

I wish for yo u to know that we are st o ne and that we both bel ong in this WE of which I wri te so tog ethe r we aught to ev ince solida Rety,

let us reemeber YOur husband; sha ll we have for h im a MEmORial service at t he c hapel?
loss is bes t not endured a lon e and we ca n onLy be s tone as 1.

glor i A wynsee

Rance
Co-Founder

Re: Solidarity

Postby channe » Fri May 09, 2014 4:35 am

Gloria,

Yes, let's do this, Aleksei was loved by many People here and although I am Hated, others will miss him too as well as I. I didunt know that you were Friends but even if you weren't he would have tryed to help you. I miss him very much. I am not sure about what kind of Service he would have had... Rodel was not a Place he loved so lets stay with Myrken traditions.

And what do you mean by "what will come?" Is that a threat? You should know better than to Threaten me, so that is why I think it is not. I tryed to tell you before but I did see such incredible Machinations in Razasan that could create Working Hands out of machines and gold and magick. It might be Useful to ask about in the future. I have Contacts there still and I can write them about it. But if you are Threatening me I'm not sure I want to. You understand. Please tell me more about what you mean about "what will come."

Agnieszka
channe

Postby Rance » Fri May 09, 2014 6:22 am

Agn ieszkA,

couuld you e ven consiter me a threat?? woult it be an effeC tiv e means of eck sp ression? what will c ome as in the future of us all; I always though t I woult ha ve two hands but now one is miss ing

WH AT WILL COM E only means what i t is. an abstrect state Ment be cause t o morrow is a lways un predicktale (espec ially in Myrken WOOd) but to day there is no reason to no t be peaseable eve n if we r arely coop orate.

we were friend s once Yes? I am no t a perfect person b ut we have trea ted each Other souRly

a nd sad e vents like this giv e perspectife.

I wrappt your arm remember?? I hav e no desire to hurt you just to show tha t I UNDERSTAND no t all wounds can be wrappt or seen,

- Glor ia WynseE
Rance
Co-Founder

Postby channe » Fri May 09, 2014 6:55 am

Gloria,

Everyone is a threat, this is something you should know already, even your very best friends can be if the wrong people whisper in their ears. I learned this with Rhaena. And you are still in the Inquisitory and you have access to information I do not. Has this okurred to you? Think about it! I have learned a lot about politiks this year... you have too.

That said I would like us to be friends, I do much prefur friends than anything else. Friends can akomplish many things.

Right now I am too angry to call this a "sad event"

Right now I am looking for someone to kill over this

I think I will be looking for a very long time

-Agnieszka
channe

Return to Myrken Wood Meetinghouse