Tready's Suprises.

Tready's Suprises.

Postby Dani_Aus_Nutt » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:22 pm

Just over a week ago a flustered Tready unsuspectingly had to help his wife Raylan to deliver their 2 babes. Their first born, a son named Nicholas was much like his father, a round bubbly ball of chubbiness. Their daughter, Arella was much smaller, about half the size of her bigger brother. Their weights - 10lb 11 for the chubby boy and a small 5lb 4 for his little sister. How in earth poor Raylan was able to survive the birth of their son one will never know.

Any who have been walking past Tready's Toy Shop, or ventured far enough to his home would probably be hear the occasional baby's cries, or even see the cloth diapers hanging to dry. Raylan is seen occasionally at the Broken Dagger, or walking through town with a babe under either arm.

Of course, recently with Treeady being accused of propostorous things, has left Raylan in a rather bad mood, the thought of having to care for two week old babes alone was leaving a sour taste in her mouth. Poor Tready was losing his mind with worry, about what will happen to his new family if he is sentenced.
I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.
--Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

Never tell your mom her diet's not working.
--Joel, 14, Advice from Kids
Dani_Aus_Nutt

Return to Myrkentown