P.S.

P.S.

Postby Glenn » Fri May 10, 2013 12:51 am

gloreyea ''' (i do not know where the stupid ' is suposed to go, so i put three at the end and you can put it where ever and keep the others and i do not know what the point of a ' in a name is anyway because el'li'ot just looks dumb to me),

the first thing is that no we are not going to meet on the stump again and this letter is to make it so we do not have to about this so do not go thinking that we are even tho maybe we do about some thing else some day okay: so that is the first thing and the second thing is that our talk was not good last night and i need to make clairify some thing which is this. lots of people come to Myrken Wood lots and lots and some get ate and some get stabbed and some get run out be cause they come back to life which is why we burn them first and some stay and be come us and some have scars and ink on their skin and some have a tail and some have pionty ears and some are thessholes and some are from ghehru fen and those are usually wierd monsters. but and this is the impotant bit so pay atension be cause i thought alot about this! it is not about your face but your heart.

to be a real myrkenite, you can not have the chains of some where else around your heart, squezing tight and not leting you be who you should be so if you ever get a magic mirorr again point it at your heart not your face or i do not know just learn to be better in stead

we are not meeting at the stump about this
Glenn
Co-Founder

Re: P.S.

Postby Rance » Fri May 10, 2013 2:06 am

She was still picking leaves off her skirts when, over warm tea and a breakfast of milked gravy and old bread taken in her room, the letter came. She thought it might have been Dulcie, requesting her week's board. The potion-maker had been in the Rememdium, and shillings were regrettably limited. Her breakfast seemed suddenly like an onerous expense. When she opened the letter, though, the girl was surprised. She read it with a hunk of bread between her teeth.

She wrote her response not with charcoal, but with the stark ink Duquesne had provided her.

to one esteamed elliot browntrousers,

the ' mark is better than a - and kinder on the eyes than a -- but what it means is you give out a breath you say it like glower takeabreath aya and that is how it is formally done but gloria is fine and belongs to meo

you forgot to add JERKNOS to your list, JERKNOS from JERNOTOWN, but who wants them in your citey most of them have a stink to them anywayo i promise though beeing eaten is not on my very axestensive list of things to accomplish whilst i am here and i presume you have all the matters of burning under control as you have promisedo if we must speak of chains then the chains around my heart are weakening but i have to question:

if a soul has chains elliot brown, is it proper to wear them in the land where they were forged, no matter their weight, would my chains be rightful in Jernoaho and your chains, your rusted old burdinsome chains, do they not rattle when you are here in myrken wood even though they are so abundent??

i say break them all

as for the stump, i must argue in proper defence:

one, that you sought me out at the stump so the stump cannot be blamed for our meeting it was el'i'iot brown's feet that brought him there, do not blame the poor stump it is already abused so much by catches' good citizenryo

two, you still owe me a nife knife, i am pashent but should have it soon for my lesson or two, my hope is that words will do all my work but you cannot blame me for wanting altnerait alternative methods of self-depense, i am not built for knifes but i am not going to make getting my fat old body burnt by you an easy task, when was i ever easy el'i'l''''''''''''''''iot brown (thats enough astropones to hold you off for a good long time)o

three, i will keep an eye on my heart ,

The page required turning--

yes it is not about the face a face does not make a MYRKENER i know this to be true which is why it was so easy to cover my shard in mud and forget about it i don't care to be pretty in my face

look at the marshall people think she might be ugly because of her scar but i think she is beyautfiul and cherny with his puncture in his chest he is beyautiful and catch too, i bet you have scars too and guess what i think about thoseo

el'i'iot brown, if ever you want to help me all you have to do is ask, i always need help and sometimes am afraid to admit it alright, i will never turn it down thoo the question i have is, will you ask me when you need help, sometimes that's all you need to grease the chains and pull them off once and for all, to feel like you are a part of it allo

your JERKNO friend, who will turn a mirror to her heart to see a truth,

gloria wynsee

The ink was given a liberal pinch of pounce, the letter folded with tarsweat-dark fingers, and delivered to the barkeep. He smacked it against his palm for a few minutes, but when the girl ordered another bowl of gravy, he realized holding letters was not a bad responsibility.
Rance
Co-Founder

Return to Myrkentown