Treadwell's not the Only Glutton

Re: Treadwell's not the Only Glutton

Postby Dulcie » Mon May 27, 2013 1:55 am

He threatened her and she shifted slightly, leaving her lips pressed up against his ear as she whispered to him in a sharp tongue. "I am not afraid of pain. But mark my words I won't be the one on the receiving end of it." She drew back then and looked at her surroundings. There wasn't much hope yet in this position. He had her pinned firmly and the constables were coming with the irons. She closed her eyes a moment, and for an instant her skin seemed to glow, and if anyone had noticed the walking stick that had been knocked from her hands earlier when Glenn had tackled her now appeared to be missing.

Her eyes opened again and she stopped thrashing about, relinquishing herself to Glenn's control.

"I believe I would like those irons now."
Dulcie

Postby Glenn » Mon May 27, 2013 3:58 am

Glenn's sword had been left behind as well, and that was a bit more of a priority for any constable that wasn't coming forth with chains. Glenn may realize the staff disappeared later. He'd reward whatever constable found his sword now, or immediately after this was all wrapped up. The Governor was still pressed down upon her, pinning the woman. She whispered back to him and he rather hid his smile in her neck. She deserved one last whisper for that. "Don't worry. Don't worry at all. I promise you that I am going to write the most amazing ending for you. People will retell it for years in hushed tones and with the most ghastly expressions. Just. For. You." He nudged his head towards his neck one last time, almost affectionately, before withdrawing so that the Constables could do their duty.

One of them did, in fact, bring Burnie his sword and received a smile and a nod for his trouble. "Thank you Constable Parker." The Governor knew all their names, knew all their families, even their hopes and dreams. This was his Myrken and it was his life to know all of their stories so that he could tie them together to make something better than there had ever been. And soon? Soon he would know hers as well.
Glenn
Co-Founder

Postby Dulcie » Mon May 27, 2013 4:08 am

His words were hot against her neck and her face scrunched up in disgust. "You are no Storyteller." She snarled at him, but he drew away then and offered her over to the constables, and she didn't struggle any further, letting them snap the irons about her wrists, a deep glaring gaze over between Glenn and Rhaena, eyeing the pair of them.

"You will not keep me in irons long. And you cannot keep me from telling stories much longer Witch." She'd say, her eyes falling on Rhaena, feeling that continued assault in her mind and the inner struggle of the woman on the other side of it.

"I wish you luck finding my story Governor. You're going to need it."
Dulcie

Postby Jirai » Mon May 27, 2013 8:26 am

Rhaena Olwak had not said much during this encounter. There was a reason for that. She'd followed along with the other constables, the two wearing her own badge staying close to her side throughout the entire thing. She'd watch, more or less, as they chained the storyteller - the creature was right, of course, and the three of them knew it, that she could not continue her mental restraint much longer.

"We need only keep you in irons long enough." The gowned woman said, the quietness of her voice doing nothing to hide her anger. As far as Rhaena Olwak was concerned, that need not be long at all.
Jirai
Op

Postby Glenn » Mon May 27, 2013 8:36 am

"And.." Rhaena would be cross with him later, but it really was for her sake. With a small grunt, he tore the sleeve of of his extremely nice and fashionable shirt and walked forward, leaning down once more to the storyteller, even as the chains were being put on. "for now?" Burnie was all smiles as he took the piece of cloth, a rather substantial piece and of very fine material, and made a gag out of it, moving to tie it around her head so that it was stuffed into her mouth. "We can always do this for now. Sorry about the shirt, love." he did not look back to Rhaena, knowing he could have just used one of the Constables' sleeves just as easily. This was far more personal though.
Glenn
Co-Founder

Postby Dulcie » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:30 am

The pair seemed to be determined, insisting that she only needed to be in irons long enogh, and as Glenn tore the shirt she seemed to know exactly what he had in mind. Her gaze drifted over towards Rhaena as Glenn tied that gag about her mouth, her eyes twinkling a little, as if there was something she had in mind.

She was successfully silenced and chained then, her attention returning to the constables who she seemed certain were the ones that were going to lead her off to whever they planned to keep her.
Dulcie

Postby Dulcie » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:33 am

The pair seemed to be determined, insisting that she only needed to be in irons long enogh, and as Glenn tore the shirt she seemed to know exactly what he had in mind. Her gaze drifted over towards Rhaena as Glenn tied that gag about her mouth, her eyes twinkling a little, as if there was something she had in mind.

She was successfully silenced and chained then, her attention returning to the constables who she seemed certain were the ones that were going to lead her off to whever they planned to keep her.
Dulcie

Postby Jirai » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:27 am

It was a waste of a very nice shirt, but Rhaena did appreciate the dramatic flare - even if she would have prefered him to use someone else's shirt. Still. The storyteller looked in her direction and Rhaena simply smiled. She gestured to her own small group of constables and they turned aside. Unerringly, They stared towards another part of the woods, towards the Fiddler, leaving the storyteller to her guards.
Jirai
Op

Previous

Return to Myrkentown