Rules for Living

Rules for Living

Postby Rance » Mon May 20, 2013 2:11 am

Left for Elliot Brown, as there had been so many other times, a note. But this one was not as dressed as the others, not stamped with the wax of a girl who thought she was some extension of Darkenhold nor powdered with sand to set the ink.

On the parchment there were droplets of blood, little blossoms of varying sizes that were as dark as a dyed candle.

RULES FOR LIVING

no good can come of dangling rotten meat over the maw of things that defour

giving It a name is like naming that fowl that alights on your arm days before you sloughther it, it will weadel its way to your hart and you will wonder how you ever thout to destroy it in the first place

more It means less Noura. no Noura. will you be responsible for condembing a girl to death what does not daserve it.

I have seen a future I do not like, do you hear me, Elliot Brown

JERNOS choose any girls they want any time they want; MYRKENERS choose the RIGHT one

Nova cares for you, but playeing little boy games will shatter her, you juggle glass enough eventioally a piece will slip from your fingers and you will not catch it in time

the future i saw, you gave up everything to be so much of a slave you did not realize you were one, nova was not in that future, neither was niall

you were alone

stay away from It. do not be a weakling. do not have lied to me over the past few months about what a MYRKENITE is. were i a veangeful sword, twice now this week, twice now i could have gutted you in your weakness because It was at your side

i would never do that, but i am the exception, if i live long enough to burn your body, i will inscribe this thing on the bottle where they stored your ashes

elliot brown gave up
Rance
Co-Founder

Return to Myrkentown