Water and Glass

Water and Glass

Postby Rance » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:27 am

The Black Man had instructed the seamstress to keep her tongue silent. Her tongue, but not her words.

How do you know that she chose? Agnieszka had said.

And only the night before, Maxwell told the seamstress, She was accessible. Someone cruel broke her.

A letter addressed to the Lady of Myrken Wood, Rhaena Burnie, was written on simple parchment and penned with care in fresh ink. The missive bore no seal, evidenced no formality.

To my Former Teacher,

I know what it is like to be broken.

It has been seferal months since we last spoke. I have gotten to learn very well how to use my periods and my spelling is getting better by the day. My mathamatics suffer greatly aks ek acsept in the simplest equations. You knew I never had a good mind for numbers even if I tryed with all of my being.

Do you remember Voice, Melody, and Man? You let me read it. I had no friends. I was new here and I knew no one. You treated me with gennerocity and gave me a book because I like poetry very much. It was not very good poetry. But I enjoyed it because you leant it to me. I would tell people "My friend gave me a book" because I was proud to have a friend. We were from different places but our Hands were the same, do you remember. And I sometimes wisht I could be as patient and as charriotable and as lovely as you.

But not anymore because you have done many encouragable incorrigible deeds. Who broke you, that is what I would like to know. Did someone break you like glass? Are you scared too?

I have got many things to say. Many things to ask. I do not want tea though. I will be peaceable. I have said violent and unforgivibal things but I will not act on them. You will not play in my brain either. I am a Junior Inquisitor now and I am adhering to the rules of the game. We will just have a nice talk, just a talk.

Tell me where please.

Yours,
Gloria Wynsee
Rance
Co-Founder

Return to Myrkentown