Port in a Storm: Searching for Golben

Re: Port in a Storm: Searching for Golben

Postby Dulcie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:40 am

A kiss lightly pressed against his cheek was easily accepted and that hand that rested at her hip would move to curl about it in the slightest of squeezes before it was released. Two fires burning, vying for who might snuff the other out. Indeed they would see who was the more powerful.

"I am ever so glad that I have provided you that map then." He said soothingly, letting her go when she moved to step away from the brief embrace. He'd call to her, to stop her before she left the apartment.

"Wait. To build the contract I will need something of yours. Truly yours, not the shell that you wear Shetani. Normally I would ask for blood, but I question if your essence is in what courses through her veins. We must both contribute to this arrangement if we are able to be freed from it. Assurances are necessary of course."

He offered her a smile then, curious what she'd have to offer him.
Dulcie

Re: Port in a Storm: Searching for Golben

Postby Guppy » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 am

He stopped her with the calling of her given name and her steps forward faltered. She glanced over her shoulder, spine tense. She did not fully turn towards him, but appeared to consider his words with a cant of her head. "That is wise, for she holds nothing of me," she mentioned, at his remark of the blood. And when she was there, with him, he would hold nothing of hers, either. Intended, perhaps.

"Alright," she finally relented. "There is a cave. Deep within the swamp. I hid something there that I once owned, in life. Find it and it will be yours, for your spell. You will give it back when the contract is complete, or I will be forced to take it from you." And there was that warning, no trace of the banter they had been throwing around, before. There were some things that one kept close. This was no small amount of trust she was placing in him.

Without further comment, the creature's footfalls sounded again - sharp against the stairs. The map was protected, close to her heart.

Soon. To Golben. And to Giuseppe.
Guppy

Previous

Return to Myrkentown