Shady Dealings

Re: Shady Dealings

Postby Dulcie » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:59 am

"Fetching, fearsome, such a fine line." He teased with a chuckle. "And it all depends on what one defines as being good." He offered her a wink as she chided him for his low expectations.

"I'm a simple man with simple desires." His tone had sarcasm laced within it. She was successful in her attempt to pull him close and her kiss was met with just as much hunger and animal like desire as her own. She tried to pull away from him and he'd attempt to keep her close if for just a moment longer before she finally broke free and captured the amulet.

"Ah yes, the spell. I had almost forgotten." He moved to untangle himself from her and moved to one of the side tables, drawing forth a parchment with foreign writing upon it. "My witch has given me the words for the spell. One that would allow us to separate when either of us determined it to be so. She said we might make amendments with a small bit of blood magic. I imagine that we should settle on terms should we not? Witches are notorious for spells that manage to leave something out, don't you think?"
Dulcie

Postby Guppy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:31 pm

She could not help the bright laugh that left her at his sarcastic mention of being a simple creature. Surely not, or else he would not have attracted her attention.

The kiss felt like a pact. Her lips were chilled against his own, but no less real. The amount passion behind it was almost startling, given their still-new relationship. Still, her attention waned as soon as she had her hands on that amulet. She held it in her open palm and a thumb bent to stroke the hard planes of ebony scale. Abruptly, her hand closed as if to keep that part of herself hidden from him.

Her eyes lifted to meet his own, a pleasant-enough smile on her features. "Terms are important, yes. What do you want, Stefan?," she asked. It was anything but a simple inquiry.
Guppy

Postby Dulcie » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:04 pm

"What I want is a complicated question. Right this moment well..." he let his sentence drift, his hand moving to try to trace along the curve of her hips. "You know you are horribly distracting. It's all I can do not to just will my life away into your hands." But of course there were terms, and he was smart enough to know that they needed some.

"I believe we need a time limit. The Mryken Holiday months have passed and it is a slow season for the theatre until spring. Shall we say that our joining ends when the last snow of winter has melted perhaps?"

He was watching her now, curious what her take would be on the terms that he suggested. "Also no changing of my body intentionally. I would hate to regain control over it and have it shaped like Treadwell or some other such nonsense. Additionally no intentional harm is to come to those in my employ."

He paused a moment then. "They don't speak the common tongue. Will you know how to communicate with them while joined with me? They are quite dependent upon me. I would hate to shirk my responsibilities." Though the way he said it one might wonder exactly what those responsibilities happen to be.

"I imagine I have forgotten something. Tell me, what else shall we add?"
Dulcie

Postby Guppy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:04 am

She laughed, a lovely, throaty sound, as he ran his hand along the curve of her hips. The wildling was a lovely host and it seemed even Berdini was not immune to this body's charms. At least, if it were in the right hands. "Then not, it seems," she remarked, leaning in until she was mere inches from his face, "distracting enough." Those empty eyes promised him such wicked things.

She listened quietly to his terms, a stray hand seeking to steal up to run her nails - short, blunt and broken - against the planes of his scalp. She seemed not to have any qualms about his terms. "I may leave whenever I wish to do so. The whelp is foolhardy at times and may need my protection." Whatever their faults, they obviously cared for one another. Strangely enough.

Her eyes narrowed slightly. "What is it that you really get out of this arrangement, Stefan?," she asked, finally. "Go on, shock me with the truth."

The challenge in her dancing eyes was obvious.
Guppy

Postby Dulcie » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:28 pm

"You are most certainly distracting enough." He said as he leaned forward just enough so that their lips could barely brush against one another. Not a kiss, but rather a whisper of a kiss. His eyes lingered upon hers, finding the depth and vacancy enticing. It might have made a lesser man cringe or recoil from that chilling inhuman gaze, but he was certainly not a lesser man.

He nodded in agreement to her terms. "Of course. I would hate to see such a becoming form wasted. Especially before I've had a chance to truly explore it." His eyes wandered then, emphasizing his point. Her question however made him chuckle.

"Besides from getting to have you inside of me?" He teased, moving to trail a finger tip down her arm. "I'm surprised you haven't seen the truth of it. You fascinate me. Your darkness, the way your mind is steps ahead of all these other pathetic creatures. How could I not want to see just a little window into who you really are hmm? I rather think that we could learn from one another."

He paused then and a wicked smile appeared upon his lips.

"That, and I'm curious to see what you could do when you share a body with someone who holds as much power as I do. I rather hope that you won't disappoint me." The linger smile however indicated that he had no real fears of that happening.
Dulcie

Postby Guppy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:49 pm

There were few who could meet and hold her gaze. His ability to do so made her mouth curl with amusement against his own. Her hand stole down from his scalp to linger on the smooth skin of his cheek to rest there affectionately.

Her gaze slid down to address the wildling's lithe form with a modicum of interest. "Well, I am certain she would be most pleased with your attentions if she were not interested in the hunter's boy," she remarked, with casual indifference. Despite her tone, she suspected that any small amount of happiness the two young people happened to have found with one another should be preserved. There was far too much strife in their lives as it stood. Their bond would not be altered. Not at this stage of the game, at least. The matter was shelved for later.

She considered the small truth he extended to her and smiled politely. "You are a man that has learned the art of flattery well. I assume that is not the whole of your motivations, but it is sound information for now. I am sufficiently protected so that you may be able to keep your secrets," she remarked, her eyes never deviating from his own as she spoke.

She smiled. "We have much to learn about one another. I hope that regret never finds us in our bargain."
Guppy

Postby Dulcie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:21 pm

"Ahh, but what secrets could I possibly have to hide from you?" Spoken in a tone that was meant to entertain the notion that there were indeed secrets worth knowing. Surely the Councilman had a number of skeletons in his closet.

Fingertips continued to drift along her skin as he watched her. "Now I suppose the actual work of it lies in your hand. While some think that what I do is magick I assure you I am quite human and quite unskilled in the arts. I shall have to place myself in your trust and that of my witch with the contract hmm?"

He smiled then. "If there are any two that could enter into such a bargain and remain without regrets I believe it would be us."
Dulcie

Postby Guppy » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:39 am

The creature smiled at the man, attempting to wrap her long fingers around his wrist to still the movement upon her skin. "Oh a great many, I think," she mused, with affection.

"We have an accord, dear Berdini. I will get to work on a rune to bind the two of us when we wish it. Do make sure your witch is at the ready," she lifted herself to her feet and stretched out her spine.

With a cheeky wink, she strolled for the door.
Guppy

Previous

Return to Myrkentown