Another war on the horizon. The time has come to muster.

Another war on the horizon. The time has come to muster.

Postby Varian » Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:47 am

"Vampyr, Cainite and caitiff alike, a bleak night threatens to invade our realm. The wild ones teeter on the horizon, biding their time until we are at our most unexpectant. We, as a race, are soon to come under attack, and not by some foe so unworthy of our attention as the mortal hunters of Trae Kelsa.

The children of Gaia infect our woods and slaughter our game. Already they defy your prince and their numbers only grow larger in the wait. I have forseen a terrible danger in this and it is this danger that has made me see that the time of our civil disobediences, the constant conflicts between us, and our self-hating war must come to a close.

I, Varian ApBlanc DuMonde, call court at my manor, The Gathering Storm, twenty miles due east by southeast from Myrken Wood. This court will be held at a time of my choosing and you will be informed as soon as that date has been decided. Those who do not attend will forfeit the protection of their brothers and sisters and will be left to the tooth and claw of the Garou horde.

Come together, my kin. Come together, for it may be our only chance to stay the vengeful hand of our most hated nemesis.

I will contact you again soon. Be ready."

- This was the decree of the Baron DuMonde, delivered to every vampiric voivode in the realm. Whether desecrated chapel, or hallowed cave within the mountains, a rider in the night laid this scroll, marked with the symbol of the Kindred prince, at their step.
I'm like a prisoner getting ready to talk. I feel the blood in my hands and the threat in your walk.
Varian

A little OOC info for the masses.

Postby Varian » Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:49 am

The above post is not proprietary. Any and all vampire characters are welcome to, and encouraged to attend this event. The date will be decided soon and when it is, this is the forum and thread I will post it to. It will also be an IC message.

Please keep all responses to this thread OOC, and if you have questions you can either contact me through private message here, on the board, or in a memo on IRC. The latter is prefered, as my visits to the board are less frequent than I might like.

Thanks.

Eric
I'm like a prisoner getting ready to talk. I feel the blood in my hands and the threat in your walk.
Varian

So I lied.. More OOC.

Postby Varian » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:59 pm

Yeah, I lied. This is so OOC. ;)

The date Varian is going to hold court at the Storm will be Monday, June 23 around 6:00 Central time. Just memo me with any questions.
Varian

Return to Myrkentown