Missive to Archibald Renclair.

Missive to Archibald Renclair.

Postby [Deost] » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:32 am

Inside a sealed silver tube, carrying Als'raeux Estate's seal, is the included documents. One contract, unsigned, and another penned note:

"To Arcihbald Renclair,

Yuletide greetings,
I am sad to inform you that our endeavor shall not be concluded. I have gotten the contract, and the terms and agreements from my subordinate. And, after having read them, I must inform you politely, that we do not find it suitable to our house. You may make contract with another company, but our company will not be attending the function, as it were. This is of no fault of yours, however, nor negotioations. It does not further any of our house's goals to interfere with the politic body, nor shall we. We would offer however, a reputable mercenary house called Wolf's Hammer, to your disposal. Though, they have been alerted to any contact you make recieve. However, they are not of our country, and are former New Dauntless soldiers. But, they do act nobly. For a price. The contract is yours to do with what you see fit. And we thank you for your offerings of business.

Temepstro Starr, Als'raeux Estate."

---

The contract is the original. And unsigned.
[Deost]

Return to Downtown Myrkentown