The Blue Bard's Shop

The Blue Bard's Shop

Postby jacktim » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:04 pm

For a long time, Sabrion was found hiding and sleeping amongst the forests outside nearby Myrkenwood Proper. But the colder weather has forced him to take up residency in the former Smithery. A new sign hangs out before the shop, "The Blue Bard Armory and Artwork." A blue lute painted in behind the black flowing script. In the cold days the smoke comes billowing out of the chimney, the distinct clink clink of hammer upon metal, or the squeak of a pottery wheel spining, echoes its way outside the shop. Inside can also be heard the distinct tune of someone humming. No doubt that the bard is humming some of his favorite elven, dwarven, of even gnomish, tunes. While hard at work making works of art, both in metal, and in clay.

Every customer comes in and is welcomed right away, a smile on his face, and a readiness to take comissions and make fair sells. While his armor is not the stuff of legends. It is good enough to get the job done.

Each morning he glances over to Treadwell's toy shop, and smiles at the tax collecter from his own shop, "Mornin' " he offers to Treadwell, before walking back inside. Off to make some merry device or, spin up a new clay vase. Sabrion's craftful hands are hard at work for the town of Myrkenwood.
-Fleshy, bloodfilled, homeless trees... :evil:
jacktim

Love in the Forge.

Postby jacktim » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:22 am

Sabrion awoke early, before the rise of his new mistress, the elven girl Samariah. He rose carefully as not to wake her, and donned his armor. He carefully scribbled out a note and left it on the bedside table for her:

"Dearest Samariah,

I have gone out to forage for a small while, and I will return promptly. Please make yourself at home, and help yourself to anything in my pantry until my return.

Love,
Your Sweet Sabrion"

He gathered up a small hatchet, his bow, and quiver before carefully heading out, closing the door behind him softly. He scrambled off into the woods to hunt and gather.
-Fleshy, bloodfilled, homeless trees... :evil:
jacktim

Return to Downtown Myrkentown