Examining the Toy Store

Postby Treadwell » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:18 pm

"Good googly moogly! What is THAT thing?"

The big bee had been sitting there for a few days, now, and this is the first time Aloisius Treadwell has seen it. Picking it up leaves him astounded, flummoxed, confused, bamboozled. . . and reminded, as his shoulder blades give themselves an almost instinctive spasm, trying to flap wings long since mystically removed, leaving him the grumpy old ball of fun that he is this very day.

Treadwell soon enough puts his bumblebee replica back on the windowsill and makes his way off into the Myrken Wood streets.
"Looks like a table to me. Do you think it could hold up someone as bulbous as Treadwell?" -- Dr. Brennan, Myrken Wood Rememdium Edificium
Treadwell

Postby jacktim » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:12 pm

The next morning at the shop would find an odd ring device placed on the doorstep. To some of the more exotically trained, this device is known as a "dreamcatcher". Attached to it was a note.

"To Samariah,

I hope this 'Dreamcatcher' will help you sort out your nightmares. If not so much for it's rumored abilites, perhaps for the good will that comes with it. My hopes are that it will not only capture your bad dreams... but give you a few good ones as well. I hope we may meet again soon...

Until then,
Sabrion."
-Fleshy, bloodfilled, homeless trees... :evil:
jacktim

A restful night

Postby Sherazade » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:12 pm

Slender fingers ran over the dream catcher in the light of the sun, tracing its delicate design. A smile curved her lips who would have thought such a thing would work, that here she would make such a friend. Not only had he kept the nightmares away with his gift, but his touch had banished her headache, her pain. Fingers gently laid it aside now and she rose from the chair inside the toy shop, it was time she was getting to work. And this day she would be doing it with a smile on her lips.
Words of wisdom for life

Sleep i forget what that is *laughs*
Sherazade

A note left

Postby Sherazade » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:14 pm

Samsighed she hated doing things this way but she'd had such trouble finding time to talk to mr treadwell.... and finding him when she had the time had provens urprsingly difficult. So instead she left the note where he would find it right by the basket of food evie had left.

Mr Treadwell... It read
Please forgive myinforming you this way but i have started work at the remedium.. I need to learn more of my healing gifts before i cause harm to myself or someone else.... his does not mean i will cease making toys... nor doing that other thing we discussed.. after alli may hear and learn many things were i am now...

Thank you for being a friend and giving me a chance when i need one

Samariah Vildaris.

She pulled the door to the toyshop closed behind her for what might be the last time and locked it. As she past the window she looked at the latest addition. right next to the Atlias puppet and the wooden Tready bee now rested a perfect replica of Duke Burel... this one sam was even more pleased with than the first. for even the weapon had been carefully wrought and was just to the perfect scale and as with the first the clothing was also perfect. It would seem the collection of myrken figures reproduced as puppets was growing... the biggest question might well be who was next
Words of wisdom for life

Sherazade

The growing collection

Postby Sherazade » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:01 pm

The tiny replicia of the once governor sat in the toyshop window, crimson coat folded closed over his legs, his strings draped over the wooden tready bee and beside him sat the replicia of Duke Burel. He was exactly as sam had seen him that time in the cell. Resplendant in silks and velvets, one eyed the patch crossing over his face to leave his left eye in shadow. It was crimson in shade with a border of white just like his officers uniform. The earring was even present drooping from the puppets left lobe its shade a deep emeraldine green. At its hip was the sword... long and elegant in the scabbard , which was laquered in crimson with brilliant gold herons emblazoned upon it their wingtips white. The former thief and assassion, trned toymake and so recently healer had outdone herself with this creation. None would fail to recognize who this was meant to be.
Words of wisdom for life

Sherazade

Previous

Return to Downtown Myrkentown