The new arrival - The Cleric

The new arrival - The Cleric

Postby Aeri` » Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:27 pm

Time had passed slowly for the elf even though it should of been the opposite. Had she not seen centuries pass her by?
The youth of her face could not give way to the horror she had seen in times passing. She had left her homelands to find
another place she could call home. Her journeys lead her to many places, however she did not stay too long.
By fates the elf was lead to Myrken Wood. She had followed a group part way, having heard of the realm previously. She was blessed to
even find it. She had high hopes that here she could finally set up her dream. To follow the path she was born to do. Heal. The high cleric
had kept a low profile upon her ablities for so long. It was time she used them again.

The dawning of a new day was approaching as she stood out from the doorframe, watching the rising of the sun.
She was ready..ready to start a new life and forget the pains of her past. Her hands grasped the broom then, taking her away from the door and back into the small abandoned building. The price was fair enough, but she did not think it was suitable yet to be used for a infermary. The elf went quick with her tasks and made note to place a add out so other healers knew of her plan and she seeked to employ them as well. Healing others was her upmost plan
first. She had hoped the little funds that would come to the guild would be enough to keep the building in good repair.
A list was made already on the items needed and she would go before the council if needed and ask for such. If deined she had a few vaulables to sell
and hoped that would be enough to keep the infermary going. Only time will tell and if the elf could gain the citizens of Myrken Wood trust. Only then
would she truely know if this was to be her home.
Aeri`

A Confused Doctor

Postby Rattrap » Thu Apr 03, 2003 5:33 pm

Doctor David D'Rael would be the first to notice an ad made out to healers; quite simply because he'd already done the same thing. Not recently, but when he'd first set up the Rememdium Edificium as an infirmary. The note confused him; if only because it seemed this healer hadn't talked to anyone before making the ad. Much of Myrken Wood was familiar with the doctor. But, no more than a shrug had to be given. It was about time someone gave him a hand; especially in the current situation. Dark times were coming, and fast. Whispers of war were on the horizon - whispers that were quickly growing into screams and shouts.

The doctor scratched his head, taking a look at the decrepit building. The elf didn't seem to be anywhere nearby at the moment, so he decided simply to reply in the same manner that he had ever heard of her in the first place: a note, of course.

My name is Doctor David D'Rael; actually, I'm surprised you don't know, but there is a building already running here in Myrken Wood called the Rememdium Edificium serving as an infirmary, only just across from the Broken Dagger, if you know where that is. Just ask anyone to point you there; it's definitely the central hub. Anyway, if you want to come on board, feel free to drop in anytime, and we can arrange something. If you're set on establishing your own place (which wouldn't be a bad idea - Myrken is a pretty big place), just talk to me if you need anything. I'll see what I can do.

Wasn't much more to say; David read over his note carefully, making sure he said what he had wanted to. It looked fine. He tacked it to the abandoned building that the elven healer was planning to set up; he must've come at a bad time, with her absent at the moment.

Finding the place was quite easy. The doctor only had to ask about four people before knowing that an elf had made her way to a broken down building.
Rattrap

Postby Aeri` » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:50 pm

The elf had heard rumors of other healers about but she did not have a clue there was an actual building in use now. She read the note the good doctor had left her. She in turn wrote one back and proceeded onto the building he indicated.

"Dear sir,

I am Aerithya Ty'ahel Silverwind, most call me Aeri. I am happy to hear Myrken Wood had an infirmary. Since I am new here and have not established clients, plus the fact ones do not know me well...I would like to work under you if possible untill another infirmary is needed. Please accept my humble apology if I had stepped upon any toes. It was not my meaning to do so. I offer my services to your establishment if you shall have me."

Sincerely,

Aeri.

The elf had found the good doctor not in, so left the note with ones there to give him.
Aeri`

Return to Downtown Myrkentown