On the newly form'd Myrkentown Constabulary.

On the newly form'd Myrkentown Constabulary.

Postby Cinnabar » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:56 pm

[Following on from the announcement made at the Public Meeting of the Judiciary Council of Myrken Wood, copies of the attached poster have been placed about Myrkentown where they might best be noticed.]

---

[OOC: Players are hereby invited to have their characters apply to join the Constabulary, or to make Constabulary characters to flesh things out a bit. Further information on the Constabulary and its organisation can be found here. :) ]
Omnia mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis.
Cinnabar

A Helping Hand

Postby Khalika » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:35 pm

One of the many posting that had been sent out had found its way to the back of the main entrance door at the WS&L. It rested next to room availabilities, ads for jobs, and help wanted adds. Any number of things, The Way Station and Liverly stables was a hub for visitors and new comers to get there bearings in town, perhaps because it to was somewhat new to town, as it had only been in operation for close to two years..

Daphne-Kyle had seen it, look upon two or three times a day, but always she went off. there was so much to do when one manages the day to day duties of this establishment. But she does so with a smile on her face, for the owner is much away from town, and a old friend.

But it seemed harder each time, to pass that posting, especially as the rumors of missing, ill, and dead childern seep more and more into the main gathering area of the WS&L. She could help, she knows she could. For she has past experiences in manything..So it was one evening when the station was quiet, and she had a moment to herself she penned a Letter to the Govenor of Myrkentown.

Governor Helstone;

Firstly I wish to thank-you for the step you are presently taking to provide a safer environment to the township. i am Newly transplanted here myself, and have heard whispers of the things that have befallen the community.

Also I would like to offer my assistance. Though unfortunatly a physical ailment prevent me from joining your newly formed Constabulary. I do have extensive training and background in anatomy. And have in the past aided physcians in identifying remains, and the causes of their demise. I know the great reputation the present Doctor and his assitance have, but in such an area he could use all the help there is to give.

If there is anything that I can do to aid you at present, you may find me at anytime, at the WS&L.

Best reguards,

Daphne-Kyle Greirson

The letter is folded and sealed, then handed off to one of her runners, with instruction to hand the letter to the governor himself...

Yes..It seems, she is finally fully joining this community...
"There was a piping in the woods....and it bid you....come follow....."
Khalika

Postby channe » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:47 am

One of the Judicary's runner-boys ends up at the WS&L:

Miss Grierson:

I appreciate your desire to help and your commitment to the health and safety of all in Myrken Wood. If the Constabulary could call upon your expertise in matters of this nature, they would be most appreciative. Constable Calomel will be in touch with you, I'd imagine, or someone from his office, in the case that your services are needed.

Sincerely,
Coriolanus Helstone
Governor of Myrken Wood
channe

Return to Downtown Myrkentown