Love in the Forge

Postby Sherazade » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:03 pm

Of course, Sam had been busy during the day and yet when she came home in the evenings, he often did not arrive till after she was asleep, and she was missing him. Still tonight when he came home all he would find is a note.

"My Love... I've found a way beyond the wall, I should be back withi 5 days. I love you and will miss you. See you soon" Samariah.

Sam traveled light, a small pack with food that would last, her daggers and bow and arrows and a warm cloak just incase. Still it was not an easy thing to take to the woods once again, but she at least planned on coming back.
Words of wisdom for life

Sleep i forget what that is *laughs*
Sherazade

A lack of you...

Postby jacktim » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:11 pm

Sabrion's heart hang a little low, he was certain her curiosity would be most entertaining this evening. He dragged himself to the bedchamber where the slept together. He would find no rest here, not tonight. After his more restless hours tossing and turning in the bed, he made his way back into the outer rooms and sat in a more comfortable chair between a dying fire and the door. He would wait here for her, it would be the only thing that would bring the bard/blacksmith comfort. Knowing that he would be ready at the door when she returned, to take her in his arms once more.

"Until we meet again, my love."
-Fleshy, bloodfilled, homeless trees... :evil:
jacktim

Previous

Return to Downtown Myrkentown