Hunting The Bloodmoon (Part 2)

Postby Sherazade » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:03 pm

Caught within the throes of using her gifts, she was furious that Ixius had interferred again, and yet she still saw Kelendar move, saw him charge her, but she could not make herself move, until the energies released finally returned to her.

Too late to avoid him completely she went to step sideways, to twist away from that armoured shoulder but it was pointless. So instead even as she was falling, as her cutlass flew from her grip, she was grabbing him, a well placed foot making sure he came with her. His sword would graze along her side opening another wound and almost making her release him, but she still had one more trick up her sleeve. Hand holding the dagger moved swiftly sought to drive the blade into his throat, even as her legs drew themselves up between them, she was intending to thrust him right over her head.
Words of wisdom for life

Sleep i forget what that is *laughs*
Sherazade

Postby Seth_Bloodmoon » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:25 pm

Kelendar's steely grey eyes would narrow as Loreley brought him down with her. There was no violent curse to pass through his lips. There was no widening of surprise as the blade of the woman's dagger struck home, burying itself in his throat. It pierced his juggular causing a violent spray of blood to burst forth from the wound that would surely at the very least spatter Loreley with red speckles. He made no sound of pain, nothing, and in those narrowed eyes she might see acceptance of his fate. It was as if he had expected to die in this venture and was ready to face the end without fear. Everyone had to die sometime, after all. And so it was that Kelendar's life would come to an end, the light fading swiftly from his steely gaze.
Gods of War, I call you. My sword is by my side.
I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride.
I will crack the whip with a bold, mighty hail.
Cover me with death if I should ever fail.

~~ Words from The Warriors' Prayer by Manowar
Seth_Bloodmoon

Postby Sherazade » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:31 pm

Warm blood sprayed across Lore's face, speckled her lips with the metalic tasting fluid. There was a swift fierce stab of satisfaction in her eyes when she realised he was dead, it was not even dented as she recognised his acceptance.

Both hands gripped him now feet pressing against his chest and she would throw his body over her head, discarding him into the dust, but she didn't let go, she used that momentum as she threw herself into the motion and soon she would be kneeling over him. Dagger would be wrenched free and with both slahses to her ribs bleeding freely she would rise to her feet and turn to face Livia.

"Your next" That was all she said as she mimicked Kelendars gesture of bring it
made only scant moments ago.
Words of wisdom for life

Sherazade

Postby Seth_Bloodmoon » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:34 pm

Livia seemed oblivious to Loreley, as well as Kelendar's fate. She could only stare with wide, light blue eyes at what had just occured with Seth and Drathius. Gauntleted hand still held sword, the blade pointed towards the ground below her feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drathius would be the first one to slump a little, his breathing labored. His grip loosened slightly upon his sword, which was now resting against the bloodied ground. It hadn't impaled Seth but it had found him and bit fairly deep into the elf's left side, the torn fabric of his shirt soaked with blood. The wound, itself was not fatal, however, but blood loss might prove to be a problem in time.

Seth's features twisted into a sneer as brilliant blue eyes flickered with satisfaction and he would twist Twilight Heart inside of his foe, causing Drathius to groan in agony at the damage wrought within. Seth's silence was broken, "I am going to send you back to your master and you... you will tell him if he doesn't leave me be... I will surely find a way to kill a god..." it mattered little that Seth stood no chance against a god, the icey cold threat was still spoken as he twisted his sword again. The pain from Seth's own injuries seemed not to bother him, as of yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now... two things would happen as Seth's words trailed off. First, Livia would give a scream of anger charge towards the two ilarian elf warriors with her sword rising above her head, grasped in both hands. It would be obvious who her target would be.

Secondly, Drathius' beast of a horse would unleash a hellish neigh of rage at its master's predicament. Black mane and tail would suddenly burst into black flames and the same black fire would ignite around its hooves. This fire was not normal, it would be obvious, for it did not give off heat. Rather, it gave off a bitter chill, seemed to suck in all the heat around the creature. It's eyes flared a fiery shade of red and if one might just catch a sight of its teeth, it would have a pair of viciously sharp fangs.

This hellish creature would charge as well, another unearthly neigh tearing past its lips. It would be unclear its intent. But it knew what it must do, it must save its master and make good their escape. Livia was expendable but not Drathius, in the beast's mind at least.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Postby Sherazade » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:02 am

Her occupation with Kelendar had allowed lore to miss much of what had passed between Seth and Drathius but she saw seth twisted the sword, and saw Livia charge.

Second dagger was in her hand and flipped in a lightning quick movement, so she held it by the blade and threw it for the running woman, aiming for her neck of course. Still incase it missed she would be moving after, forcing aside her own discomfort and weariness. Livia and Kelendar had sought to keep her from interferring and now she would do the same.
Words of wisdom for life

Sherazade

Postby Seth_Bloodmoon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:01 pm

Seth heard hellish sound Drathius' mount had made... heard the sound of an armored form charging followed shortly by the sound of the hellish steed of his foe thundering in his general direction. He snarled as he glared into Drathius' eyes a moment longer, brilliant blue eyes burning with hatred.

Drathius tried to say something but the words were unintelligable as blood gushed out of his mouth and rolled down his chin. He slumped a little further on Seth's sword as darkness claimed him...

Seth tore his blade free of his fallen foe and was up on his feet a moment later. He was pretty sure Drathius was going to die... he wanted to make sure the bastard would die but it would surely cost him his own life if he did not react to what was coming his way.

He held no illusion that he could take down Drathius' mount in his current state of being... the beast was definately not of this world and so he would react to Livia, lunging straight for the woman, defying the injuries that had been inflicted upon him. Twilight Heart ripped through the air in a vicious arc aimed for Livia's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Livia was sure she would kill Seth... she would avenge Drathius and perhaps replace him as the Ozmosis' Champion. The glory would surely be hers, nothing could prevent it! And as Seth rose and moved to face her she would yell, "Meet thy end traitor!" bringing her own blade down to block Seth's attack... it all seemed so simple, so sure in that moment of time.

Steel met steel... but Livia's blade proved useless in stopping Twilight Heart. Her blade was sundered by Seth's and his blade would continue onwards to connect with her breastplate, cleaving through it with little resistance.

Livia's eyes would widen in shock as part of her sword wheeled through the air to eventually clatter to the ground uselessly. Then something struck her neck and sank into her flesh. A surprised gasp escaped her lips in that moment and there would have been a cry of pain but that was cut short as Seth's sword met flesh and bone.

Blood filled the air in a fine, red mist with metal shrapnel and bone shards. Livia was nearly cut in two by Seth's attack and as he ripped his blade free she would collapse in a broken, useless heap. It was obvious there would be no glory for her in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Livia met a rather grusome end, Drathius' mount had reached Drathius and it would catch one of his arms in its mouth, nearly crushing bone with the force of the bite. With that it would suddenly take to the air, a trail of black flames marking its path. Within moments of its taking flight it would vanish in a blast of the same dark flames with its master. Drathius could be presumed dead but now it would remain an unsure thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth stood over Livia's corpse, covered in so much gore it might be a bit hard to tell if he was injured. His eyes would shift to Loreley for the briefest of moments. Their brilliant blue depths were devoid of virtually any emotion. And then he would wheel about just in time to see Drathius spirited away by the hellish horse.

Rage flickered across Seth's gore splattered features but there would be no howl of anger. He would stand there for a minute or two, glaring into the sky while his chest rose and fell from the exhertion of the fight. Then in the blink of an eye the toll the battle had taken upon his body would show, legs threatening to buckle and send him to the ground... it was through sheer stubborness or willpower that he remained standing.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Previous

Return to Downtown Myrkentown