A Matter of Communication.

A Matter of Communication.

Postby Guillaume » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:39 am

A small flurry of sealed parchment is delivered from this new abode, some hours before the construction of its exterior is quite completed. What an illustrious list of recipients! What a doughty crew indeed.
[INDENT]

I, Giscard Guillaume, Lord of Lothbury Estate, Councilor of the Myrken Wood Judiciary In Regards To Defence and Civil Security Etc., to Cinnabar Calomel, Governor, High Constable, Etc.:

Greetings.

In compensation for the enduring absence of a viable Meetinghouse, I have aquired an apartment upon Myrkentown's Station Row. You will recognise it by the delicate plaster craftsmanship of its small port-cochere, and the rich indigo of certain glass panels.

Our architect proves prone to embellishment, but only of the most charming sort.

My courier delivers this to your hands and is equipped for negotiation: do inform her of the hour of your visit, that we may make such preparations as are necessary.

Done by my hand at 15 Station Row, this 9th day of December.
Giscard Guillaume.

I, Giscard Guillaume, Lord of Lothbury Estate, Councilor of the Myrken Wood Judiciary In Regards To Defence and Civil Security Etc., to Kwincee:

Greetings.

I trust that you have misplaced neither your hammer, your armour, your good health nor your very level head. You find yourself commissioned into my service this very day; the contract enclosed is not subject to negotiation.

Done by my hand at 15 Station Row, this 9th day of December.
Giscard Guillaume.
[/INDENT]
Guillaume

Postby Quincy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:38 pm

Quincy squints down at the letter in her hands; question marks of wet hair shadow her young brow and frowning eyes as she works to make sense of words such as
commissioned and negotiation. Once she believes that she's understood the gyst of the missive, she formulates a reply. The inky feather crushed in her fist makes every blot of a word a terror to behold (or a laugh to behold.)

Deer Sir

It is gud yu ar awak now how ar yu guud i hop. I think yu sed I git tu be yur gard agin so I am hapi. I stil hav armors so I am redi just say wen i wil crush any hoo hurt yu see yu soon

KWINCEE
I believe it was Tacitus who said there is a principle of human nature requiring us to hate those we have wronged. -- William Beckett, M.D.
Quincy

Return to Downtown Myrkentown