An informal RSVP

An informal RSVP

Postby Kait » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:11 pm

Patience

The young messenger who arrives at the teahouse is so uncomfortable with this particular missive's destination that he will place it in the hands of the first person he sees within, and dart off without even lingering to see if he might be offered a tip. The letter itself is simply folded, and written in a hand that attempts to be neat and steady, but manages to fall somewhat short of both.

Lady Swinton,

We're coming! I asked and it wasn't bad at all. I didn't know when to say, so could you tell me what night would be best for you? There is more, but I'd rather not write it.

Patience
You and I touch the sky, the eagle and the dove.
Kait

Postby Wendy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:11 pm

The missive is given to the teahouse madame. She opens it immediately. We're coming! she grins at it, I asked and it wasn't bad at all. "Good!" she speaks, as if Patience is standing there in front of her, expecting her reply. She takes care to read the remainder of the note, becoming curious at it's mysterious ending.

After some consideration of schedules and a meeting of the minds, it seems like Monday will be a fine time to meet. She considers penning this, when it occurs to Cambree that she can as easly visit the squire and tell her the news. The thought is tucked away where it will join a number of things for the woman to do when the morning comes. Daylight is good.
Wendy

Return to Downtown Myrkentown