A Missive for Daveney.

A Missive for Daveney.

Postby Kylerryth » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 am

A folded and sealed missive, given to the girl nearest the tea house's entrance with instructions to deliver it straightaway to its intended recipient; and the would-be courier, a very tall man with striking blue-gray eyes and an organized chaos of reddish-brown hair, left before the girl could reply, could look at him for too long and see the redness in those eyes.

[indent]Daveney;

Thank you again for everything you've done to help me. While I don't know very many people here, or at least cannot remember I know them -- in the end, what is the difference? -- I strongly doubt any of them possess the same capacity for kindness, the same inexhaustible amount of patience. I lack the proper words to express the full scope of my gratitude, so I will simply repeat what I have said many a time before and hope you know and understand its sincerity hasn't diminished: Thank you, Daveney.

In the day or so since we last parted, since I learned what I learned and what happened happened, I have thought a lot about my next move. And I have decided that the best chances I have to discover the truth -- the whole truth -- lie in Ariane ... and the Duke of Thessilane, Burel Tassnehof. As soon as I am ready, I ride for Darkenhold and then wherever the Duke waits.

I hope this letter finds you well, Daveney. If you wish to, send a reply to the King's Circle. That is where I reside for the time being.

- C.
[/indent]

And further down, in the right-hand corner in a tiny script, three words:

[size="1"]
I miss you.
[/size]
I'll either find a way or make one.
Kylerryth

Return to Downtown Myrkentown