A Tricky Hat

A Tricky Hat

Postby Tolleson » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 am

The stack of flyers was thick, rain wrinkled and smudged from a long journey in the pack of an officer who was delivering several other such posters, welcome or not, to the Constabulary of Myrken. By the look of the insignias bore on his official vestments this man belonged to a constabulary of Thessilane. While his jurisdiction warranted him no privileges here in little, old Myrkentown; there were occasionally some criminals whose fame and deeds managed to cross the borders, even in these times. The sheets read as follows:

A GRAND Reward
is offered for the capture of the bandit known as the "Tricky Hat"
Known highwayman, pilferer of relics, and traitor.

Wanted for the Numerous Crimes of:
Theft
Burglary
Forgery
Evasion of Arrest
&
Impersonation of a Government Official

This most lecherous and loathsome brigand should be considered armed.
He is known to travel with a band and has been described as stocky, approximately 6' tall,
ear length red-hair, fair,
and wearing a large hat.

If YOU have information, notify the local Office of the Constabulary

Issued by High Constable Doset Farbathem of Meadowlands

Once issued there were whispers among several townsfolk as to the nature of the issuance. How long such posters would remain up was of little concern, but an action that would be closely monitored by many citizens given the state of things. Several passersby questioned why Thessilane Meadowlands' posters had made it so far away from home while others simply chuckled at the rather ridiculous nick name the criminal had been given. However, chief among the banter, questions and jabs, was the concern about how large the unnamed reward would be.

((First, if you see a mistake or wrong / contradictory information in anything I've posted, my apologies, please let me know so I may correct it. Thanks!

Basically, a thief has come to town. He is hitting any and all residences and establishments of rich and poor alike. If you're character is a lawman, soldier, or council-person feel free to post additional proclamations, warrants, searches, etc. If any of your character's belongings have gone missing feel free to post their reactions.))
Tolleson

Postby Raven » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 am

Descant had only just returned to his little rented home. High spirited after a successful trip with Dali and a brief conversation with Genny. Pushing into his rather cluttered home, it wouldn't be immediately obvious that anything had gone awry in his absence. His morning ritual would soon uncover the most despicable of thefts though. At the loss, he could only manage to look lost. As if reality refused to set in despite the obvious lack of his most precious mandora.
Cat: Forget Red — let's go all the way up to Brown Alert!
Kryten: There's no such thing as a Brown Alert, sir.
Cat: You won't be saying that in a minute! And don't say I didn't alert you!
Raven

Return to Downtown Myrkentown