Three in the morning, at the governor's door.

Three in the morning, at the governor's door.

Postby channe » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

One of the overnight guards at the Meetinghouse brings this missive to Governor Burnie in the middle of the night. Told to leave, he'd just say that it is urgent, terribly urgent, awfully so -- wake the Governor right now, right at this moment --

We were Used!
Thessilayn atacks with dread Trechery -- honey words and offers of help turn to Ash --
The Eight (demon) is loosed on Myrken by Reneya, who serves Thessilayn.
The Duke's man Fewl admits Burel's intent to Conquer Myrken.
THESSILAYN SERVES THE DEFILER
It has all been a Plan, since before the Brotherhood's Contract, to Rape and Conquer Myrken.
I go to the Milisha. We prepare for War.

Your Agnieszka.
channe

Re: Three in the morning, at the governor's door.

Postby Glenn » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 am

The governor almost broke his neck. Why Rhaena insisted on wearing such elaborate nightgowns to bed was beyond him. They were actual gowns, and in the hurry of everything, the usually quite adept governor got his leg caught and truly, wouldn't THAT be a disaster. As it was, Glenn would get back to his feet, and made it to the messenger and the message. Within three minutes he was dressed. A fourth was spent returning to the room, giving Rhaena Olwak a quick kiss and saying only. "I'm off to save Myrken... again. Finish your sleep, my dove. Someone might need your help come morning."

And then he was to the door. A quick missive went out to Giuseppe along with a map. Three sealed envelopes followed immediately, documents already prepared. Whatever may be happening, Myrken was not yet burning. There was no army at their walls. So far as that was true, it really was time to enact Initiative D.

Apologies Agnieszka. It's hardly personal. Glenn didn't truly trust anyone save for the woman who's mind was connected to his own. Still, it was likely Agony ringing that blasted war bell. He'd deal with her directly.
Glenn
Co-Founder

Return to Downtown Myrkentown