Mercenaries Wanted!

What do you think of quests, missions, etc. (to be referred to as plots from now on)?

Yeah! Plots are way awesome!
48%
Plots, are you kidding? Why would I waste my time on those?
No votes
All depends on what the plot's about.
52%

Total votes : 23

Mercenaries Wanted!

Postby Rattrap » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:48 am

Another addition to the current sets of posters would be found around central Myrkentown, with a somewhat similar call, yet for an entirely different, more personal purpose:

Mercenaries Wanted!

I am seeking three individuals who are willing to undertake a task of retrieving a prized item for me. It was stolen not more than a week ago, and the culprit was believed to have fled to the Island of Exiles, Hexal Isle.

Transportation will be arranged at no cost to those offering their services, and the reward is quite hefty considering the simple task.

Please see Seth Sordana at the Silver Dagger Inn for details if you're interested.

[line][/line]

OOC: All righty, folks. This is a quest. Yes! That's right! I'm actually going to go through with it. It's nice and planned and all that...fun stuff.

So if you're interested, either send me a memo, reply to this 'ere thread, or send me an e-mail at Rattrap088@hotmail.com - I don't much recommend the latter, as it tends to send random e-mails into my junk box, which generally means I don't see it.

As I'd hoped you would've guessed, it won't be as simple as a retrieval mission. I've got plenty of surprises and challenges in store for it...and I'm afraid that if I take any more than three muns, no progress will be made due to scheduling.

I'll talk more 'bout it once I get interested folks.
Rattrap

interests peeked..

Postby Khalika » Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:28 pm

~pauses a one of the postings catch her eye..the words "mercenaries wanted" Peeks her interest for she is indeed in that line of duty...but it is not that which has her re-read the posting..it is the place in which they tend to go...Hexal.... A good friend and comrade ventured there some years ago never to return...she would much like to go and see if she could find if he indeed meet his end...and now it sems she can do so without having to pay for the trip..the name and place are look at and stored in memory...for she might indeed be what this man was looking for~
Khalika

Postby Suede » Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:50 pm

Mercenary had always proven to be a rather vague term at best. And while a small silvery mass of mercury hued gelatin was hardly what one would initially decribe as a cutthroat... this one was curious at the least. Someone had passed its small perch not far from this post recently. Thus, out of curiousity a ripple, then a twitch, and off it was streaking after this person. Coincidentally enough one whom should happen to be heading towards the Silver Dagger Inn this night.
"So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."
~ Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
Suede

Postby Pharris » Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:10 pm

A single, lilac eye turned curiously. It was "Wanted" that caught her attention, but soon the entire message was being consumed by slow and unpracticed literacy. Gloved fingers reached out to pull the poster off the wall, and thrust into a jacket pocket. Purple lips curled back from her teeth, baring elongated canines at the night in an unintentionally ominous smile.

"We coul' use s'me coin," she uttered gladly, as she stalked away.
Pharris

Return to Downtown Myrkentown