A willing assistant comes knocking

A willing assistant comes knocking

Postby Isobella » Mon May 23, 2005 11:34 am

She had met the young man who worked at the Rememdium quite a few weeks ago now. It seemed like it had been a long time, but these sorts of things required a great deal of thought after all. After all, it would require a great deal of commitment, and a decision to stay here in this town after all. It seemed though that she had made up her mind, and so on her way to the Rememdium she went.

She had spent a great deal of time deliberating over what she would wear. She only had two choices after all, but it seemed like quite the issue at the time. Her more formal outfit, almost new and certainly in better condition than her other, but utterly inappropriate for working in.. or her simple work gown.. she had decided on the latter, washed it carefully the night before and had bound her hair up, just as usual. She wanted to seem presentable, yet ready to work. Perhaps she was putting too much effort into this all.

She found herself at the door of the Rememdium and lifts a hand to knock.. but then should she knock? Isn't it a place where people in need come? If so, then they would just come rushing in the door wouldn't they? No one might hear a knock. Well best to cover onesself completely. She knocks and then moves to open the door and poke her head in.

"Hello, is anyone in here? I'm looking for the Doctor.. I would like to work here"
Isobella

Postby Rattrap » Tue May 24, 2005 3:48 am

Doctor David D'Rael's hands were covered in blood, as they frequently were. He was in his office whent he young woman stepped into the building, looking frantically for some sort of rag or other piece of heavy material. She'd catch him on his way back out, to whomever the blood belonged to, though not before garnering a response from the good doc, who had indeed heard the woman's request: "I need a rag, a piece of cloth, something!"

What better an interview for the job than jumping cold right to work?
Rattrap

Postby Isobella » Thu May 26, 2005 12:00 pm

She blinked a little, somewhat taken back by the hustle and bustle of an infirmary, but it was a familiar environment. Her eyes scan over the room in the doctor's hurried rush, but then pauses a moment, pats her pockets and draws out a small roll of cloth bandage that she kept with her. A habit she had as kitchen accidents were frequent. She looks in the doctor's direction and holds it out on her palm to him.

"I hope this will do." She says softly as she offers the rolls of bandages out towards him, her eyes briefly leaving him to scan the inside of the building that she had never so much as entered before.
Isobella

Return to The Rememdium Edificium