A few bodies surface

A few bodies surface

Postby Isobella » Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:45 am

The doctor's young assistant had seen many different ailments, and quite a few deaths in her years, but there were some manner of things that she had never had exposure to. There were creatures that lurked in these lands, that didn't lurk in some of the places she had lived before.. that sort of thing had been taken care of by other people after all. Now it was her turn to witness these things first hand...

Recently a few discoveries had been made... and some of the townspeople had brought these discoveries to the Doctor's attention. There had been three of them.. all men, and all foreigners to the town. They appeared to be a rough sort. They were armed with cheap weaponry, their pockets filled with gold that would seem an unreasonable amount for men dressed in the rags that they were.

What was strange about these men, was that they were already dead when they were brought to the Rememdium, two little puncture marks on each of their necks, and all were drained fo their blood. There was nothing Doctor nor assistant could do for these poor souls, although Janessa would find herself speculating over what had caused their deaths. Vampires were something rooted in myth were they not?

Officials would be notified of course.. but would they really be interested in the deaths of such apparently sketchy characters?
"I'm tired of all of my characters acting as bait..." "Then maybe you need to stop making them so damn tasty!" - Something Positive
Isobella

Postby Rattrap » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:04 pm

Doctor David D'Rael didn't spend long inspecting the bodies. The cause of death was fairly obvious to him, and would be to anyone who'd lived in Myrken Wood for a few years. Such deaths used to be quite a problem, though they went on a decline and eventually almost disappeared altogether. "I haven't seen many of these since Lucian haunted this land..." the doc would say in passing comment, before taking the necessary steps to insure these three dead men never moved under their own power again.

Foul play considered, David took the route of caution this time.
Rattrap

Postby Isobella » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 am

Of course the young assistant would have insisted on watching these steps of assurance, and while perhaps it all would have seemed a little strange and unusual to a woman who could hardly comprehend the existance of these creatures, she was amazingly strong stomached. She would watch quietly, and without comment over the Doctor's actions, seeming more fascinated than anything else.
"I'm tired of all of my characters acting as bait..." "Then maybe you need to stop making them so damn tasty!" - Something Positive
Isobella

Return to The Rememdium Edificium