An accident on the Miller farmstead

An accident on the Miller farmstead

Postby Dulcie » Sat May 31, 2008 8:16 am

As if the Miller household had not had enough of it's shares of troubles lately the evening would find Dulcie and her very pregnant sister Imogen walking a man up to the doors of the Rememdium. He would be clinging onto his arm, trying to hold it stable as they walk and looking as if he was in absolute pain. Imogen chatters away with a pale face and frantic expressions as Dulcie does what she does best... carries on. She would have her arm around the man's waist, trying to steady his weak walking until they've made their way up inside the building.

Imogen seats herself with the man, fretting away over him constantly as Dulcie finds the attendant on duty this evening.

"Excuse me, my brother-in-law's been kicked by one of our horses.. I think he's broken his arm. He'll need to see someone who can set it properly."

She would motion to the man who was now obviously recognized as Imogen's husband. There would be no tolerance for poor care, Dulcie would certainly be on the watch for that. The last thing this family needed was any more pain.
Dulcie

Return to The Rememdium Edificium