I got my t-shirt!

I got my t-shirt!

Postby DeathRose » Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:02 pm

My shirt from the Broken Dagger shop finally came! I am so pleased!

I got the "Role Players do it on the desktop" shirt, and it is so rad!

They are a lovely medium weight heather-grey cotton. The logo is reasonably sized on the left breast of the shirt, and the quote is a good size in the middle of the back. The rpinting is nice and dark.

I got a 4x so it would be roomy for work...boy is it big. :) Roomy it is. I love it! It was SO worth the wait. And the shop even returned my postage because the shipping was delayed. Great customer service.

I also got the "Just 10 more minutes" coffee cup. It rocks as well! I was expecting your standard 6-8 oz. cup, but it is a good 10-12 oz. Nice and tall, and thick sides for less chance of breakage.

If you haven't ordered anything yet, please do. I doubt you will be disappointed!
DeathRose

Postby Mongrel » Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:38 am

Very cool, Dea!

It's good to hear that people are happy with the BD products!

Very glad that the quality is up to and even exceeds expectation. That's fantastic.

Thanks for the announcement!

*s*
Mongrel

Me too!

Postby Zorana » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:01 pm

I got my Broken Dagger gear, too!

I also ordered the "Roleplayers Do it on the Desktop" t-shirt. Raegan's face inside the O on Broken is kind of fuzzy. Otherwise, it's very nice. It's a bit large. I ordered an XL, thinking it'd be great, and it hangs loose! But it's really comfy, so.

I also got the mousepad! It's awesome, very, very gorgeously printed, and just as funny in reality...

And uhm, the 'I love your quit message!' bumper sticker, which is now on the back of my car, and no one has any idea what it means.

It's great.

I want more stuff now!

*grins*
Did you ever wonder what happens when there's dirt on the "Bat Signal?" It wouldn't even look like a bat anymore. Maybe they'd accidentally summon a superhero named "Misshapen Blob Man." I bet he weighs 900 lbs. and comes in the "Misshapen Blobmobile." And the cops go, "Aaah! Clean the lens!" And his theme could be the Batman song at about 10 R.P.M.

Shameless Art Promotion Starts Here.
Zorana

Return to Announcements