Switch to full style
Post a reply

Renewal Time

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:59 pm

It's that time of the year again, my friends, renewal time. As always, it's never a high bar for us to get over. As always, anything you may have to offer to keep the site/board up is still highly appreciated.

We've got a little less than a month at this point.
paypal account: brokendaggerops@gmail.com
The cost for the year is $96.

Thanks again.

Re: Renewal Time

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:43 am

Will be contributing soon. Thank you for the reminder, Matt!

Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Logging into Paypal now.

EDIT:

Money sent. :) Glad to help.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:44 am

Thanks to those who have donated already.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Finally fixed my paypal. Sent.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:16 pm

I'll be knocking this out in the next day or two. Thanks again to everyone. We're close enough right now. I'll be hitting the difference. Anything else that comes in will help us towards next year though.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:28 am

Bumping this for an early reminder!

No matter how near or far we are from the Broken Dagger, this forum and the channel have served us well over the past decade, and more. If you have a few bucks, we'd love the help keeping the domain going by the time renewal comes around! Total fees to keep the forums and website afloat are usually between 90 and 100 dollars, and any money over that limit stays in the PayPal for next year's renewal.

PayPal is, as usual, brokendaggerops@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Treadwell wrote:Logging into Paypal now.

EDIT:

Money sent. :) Glad to help.

= = = = = =

Some things never change. :)

Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:04 pm

I read the first post and thought, wow, has it been a year already?! Hah, I just realized it was bumped.

Money sent for 2018-2019! Thank you guys for taking care of things behind the curtain.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:32 am

Just as an update, everyone's been great this year and we're a a good little bit over the mark. With that in mind, I'm planning on covering the difference and getting us to two years. I'll do this in the next week or so and we'll be set for a while. If anyone else wants to give and hasn't yet, now's the time. No one should feel obliged to give if they haven't or to give more if they have however. Thanks.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Glenn wrote:Just as an update, everyone's been great this year and we're a a good little bit over the mark. With that in mind, I'm planning on covering the difference and getting us to two years. I'll do this in the next week or so and we'll be set for a while. If anyone else wants to give and hasn't yet, now's the time. No one should feel obliged to give if they haven't or to give more if they have however. Thanks.

WOOOOO! Go Dagger! :D
Post a reply