Renewal Time

Renewal Time

Postby Glenn » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:04 am

Hi,

I know things have been a bit quieter as we all cope with COVID and life and what not. The board's up in mid-October again. It's the usual $96. We had renewed for two years last time which is why we didn't need to go through this last year. No one is obliged. I'll certainly cover as much of it as need be but anything anyone can chip in is very much appreciated.

Paypal, is, as always brokendaggerops@gmail.com.

Thanks
Glenn
Co-Founder

Re: Renewal Time

Postby Rance » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:56 am

I'll be forwarding a contribution in the next few days. Thanks, Matt!
Rance
Co-Founder

Postby Duquesne » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:07 am

happy to chip in also!
Duquesne

Postby Glenn » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:11 am

Thanks for those offering support. I'll be pulling the trigger on this over the next couple of days. No one is obliged but every little bit helps.
Glenn
Co-Founder

Postby Treadwell » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:25 pm

I just sent something your way. I meant to do this at the right time, and work was kicking my behind.

On a related note, the channel and OOC rooms are currently topic-less with no ops settings. What's up?
"Looks like a table to me. Do you think it could hold up someone as bulbous as Treadwell?" -- Dr. Brennan, Myrken Wood Rememdium Edificium
Treadwell

Postby Glenn » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:49 am

Treadwell wrote:I just sent something your way. I meant to do this at the right time, and work was kicking my behind.

On a related note, the channel and OOC rooms are currently topic-less with no ops settings. What's up?

Thanks, Paul. It's appreciated. I know we're not super active now but it's a place where people can always return to and where the archives of years and years of writing and storytelling are. We're getting posts in when we can. As for the room, I think there's some sort of crazy IRC botwar going on. Hopefully it passes soon.
Glenn
Co-Founder

Return to Announcements