Switch to full style
Post a reply

Renewal Time - 2021

Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:11 am

Hi everyone,

I know there are a few of us still writing and a number of you that lurk (hey guys, I miss you if we're not talking much). And yeah, I know, life's overtaken most of all of us in one way or another. And it's ok. I like the idea of this place as the history of what we all created together and a place for a few of us to keep pushing it forward as our life allows. And I love this place and the creative role it had in my life too. $96 a year is not a monumental cost for that even with everything else going on in the world and for at least another year, I'll take lead in shouldering it, though I am glad for whatever anyone can contribute through paypal at brokendaggerops@gmail.com.

We'll see where we are next year at this time, right? (And then the year after, etc.). So long as we can rationalize keeping the doors open, I know I speak for those who have written this year in Lynette and Rance (And Dan and Cait earlier in the year) to tell you that you're all welcome here.

Re: Renewal Time - 2021

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Hey friend. I'm still in and here, even if it's a rarity. Full-time teaching takes a LOT of time out of my day and a lot of brain out for writing stuff, but rest assured that Tready and family are still flumphing right along. :) Let me do that donation thing.
Post a reply