Renewal 2022?

Renewal 2022?

Postby Treadwell » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:58 am

Hi folks,

Me here. I logged in on MIRC just now to see that the channel and OOC were no longer around on DarkMyst. I'm assuming we've decided to let that lapse and just moved everything to the forum here.

That's okay, I reckon. It's been a long time since I could sit down to type on IRC, despite having MIRC still on my computer.

I know that usually this forum comes up for renewal in September. I trust we're still paying to keep this going? If so, let me know, of course, and I will do my part to send in a donation that way.

Still wanting to RP when I can.

-- Paul
"Looks like a table to me. Do you think it could hold up someone as bulbous as Treadwell?" -- Dr. Brennan, Myrken Wood Rememdium Edificium
Treadwell

Re: Renewal 2022?

Postby Glenn » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:56 pm

Hi Paul,

Yes on all counts. Thank you for thinking of it. We're pretty much hunkered down here on the board. There's plenty of slow moving plot stuff but it has been mostly Lynette and myself in the last year. Everyone's welcome to read along or post and contribute. She's been better at I am at getting timely posts up but we've still covered a good amount of ground this year.

The board is up again for renewal. As always, it's $96 and I'll cover whatever I have to again this year (I can't promise this forever but for now, we'll keep rolling), but anything anyone can contribute is appreciated.

We still operate through paypal at brokendaggerops@gmail.com. If people need some more futuristic way of contributing, just let me know.

Thanks as always and I do hope people are reading along or thinking of posting in the year to come, even just a post here or there, no matter how crazy life has gotten for all of us as we creep towards middle-age.
Glenn
Co-Founder

Re: Renewal 2022?

Postby Treadwell » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:26 am

Sent my portion, hoping it helps! It still has my mom's name on the PayPal account.
"Looks like a table to me. Do you think it could hold up someone as bulbous as Treadwell?" -- Dr. Brennan, Myrken Wood Rememdium Edificium
Treadwell

Return to Announcements