New Ops!

New Ops!

Postby Jirai » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:15 am

Since moving to DarkyMyst, the Broken Dagger community has been thriving. We've seen tons of new players bringing great ideas to our setting, keeping it growing and fresh. With the number of players currently frequenting the Broken Dagger, your friendly neighborhood ops team has decided that it is time to expand.

Please take a minute to welcome Bonnie and Jerry, the newest members of the ops team!

Bonnie plays everyone's favorite bandit, Ailova. Jerry plays Dejicere, Hokwing, and a few other characters as well.

Since finding their way to us, both Bonnie and Jerry jumped right in. In the months they have been here, each has been doing an amazing job creating role-play for others and they are both consistently active and inviting. They will be a great addition to our team!

Now, this isn't the end of the story, folks. Over the next few months, we will be considering adding more new ops! There are some qualities we look for in potential ops - a potential op is an active member of the community, both ICly and OOCly. Most importantly, they embody our primary rule of "Respect for All." Keep these traits in mind if being an op is something you might be interested in.
Jirai
Op

Re: New Ops!

Postby Rance » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:05 am

Yay! Congratulations, you two! We're very glad to have you!
Rance
Co-Founder

Postby highawaywoman » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:56 am

Thank you, guys! I am very excited and honored to be part of the team!
highawaywoman

Postby Treadwell » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Congratulations, folks. :)
"Looks like a table to me. Do you think it could hold up someone as bulbous as Treadwell?" -- Dr. Brennan, Myrken Wood Rememdium Edificium
Treadwell

Postby Dejicide » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Oh my, I'm blushing!

Thanks for the recognition and all, it's been a pleasure to be part of the community. Seriously,many of you have inspired me to come back to ffrp and work on improving my craft here and I appreciate it. You guys are awesome and I'll do my best to live up to the exacting standards of being an Op here by teasing Rance and handling your concerns with rainbows and sunshine.
Dejicide

Postby maharet » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:32 am

way to go you two ;) ;)
maharet

Return to Announcements